BY LUSH #6 in Face Masks

Make dirt a distant memory

This tingly, minty face and body mask was formulated to be intensely cleansing but never harsh or abrasive. Kaolin clay and peppermint oil rid your pores of debris, giving you a delightfully tingly clean sensation. We add loads of ground aduki beans to exfoliate flaky or dry skin, vanilla absolute to calm redness and honey to soothe and moisturize.

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
  • "I am a huge fan of this face mask. It always leaves my skin feeling feeling so soft and refreshed. I would say this is better for people with oily skin or clogged pores because it is deep cleaning and might be too drying or intense or someone with sensitive skin. I have combination skin and experience congestion and occasional breakouts so I really love this for my skin type. I've never had any irritation and love that the ingredients are all natural. Definitely would recommend and repurchase. " in 736 reviews
Sierra M.
Amazing product! Used in the shower for all acne, works super well and keep your sling glowing and hydrated
Jillian M.
I bought this when I was on my honeymoon in Ireland. It is delightfully cooling and toning. I noticed my pores felt smaller immediately after. My ONLY complaint is that it leaves such a chunky mess in the sink. Will definitely buy again.
Breanne Z.
winnipeg
This is my go to face mask from lush I can’t live without it! Not only can you use this mask on your face but I use it on my back and shoulders as well. I love this product because it lasts longer than the fresh face masks and it also deeply cleanses my acne prone skin and helps keep it free of blemishes.
Rachel l.
United states
Loved it!made my skin supper supper upper clear and smooth and soft i want to buy my own instead if mooching off my freinds.
Mary L.
I can't cope with how good this face mask is! If you have red skin / red irritated spots, this is definitely the mask for you. It calms your skin down so much. I've bought this many many times!
Viviana Y.
Fontana
I love Lush products and everything they stand for. This mask leaves your face feeling refreshed and brand new. Anytime I feel a break out coming I apply this mask and I literally feel it pulling out junk from my pores. Thank you Lush💛
Becca V.
So my sister bought me this as a gift, and said that it would make my skin “soft as your nephew’s bottom”. She was so so right. I left it on while I took a bath, and when it was time to take it off, my skin was soft, clean, and felt moisture’s but not oily. My skin is prone to scarring and breakouts, but with this, the scars seem almost faded instantly, and any redness in my face vanishes. Lush did a fantastic job with this mask, it’s really helped my skin!
Emily H.
This is my absolute favorite mask by lush! Really gets the gunk off your face and out of your pores. Leaves your face feeling fresh and tingly.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
One of my favourite. Thick but I was advised to take the desire amount that I would be using, put in my hand and add a tiny amount of water, mixed it, to make it easier to apply and yeah, it works better like that. This mask isn’t harsh, I love its texture and scent. My skin is oily and the magnaminty mask works good on it. It leaves my face feeling fresh, renewed and clean.
Emerson🔥🌟
I really love this mask! It cleans out your pores so well and cools your face with the soothing mint . I wouldn’t call it harsh, but it definitely rly gets in there. I would recommend this to most people, just not people with rly dry or extremely sensitive skin
Katy M.
Greenville, VA
How does it smell?
Cody M.
what age for a teen to start using this mask?
Heather C.
Staff
Does it help with hormonal breakouts?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
How is this for dry skin? Is it to harsh?
Jasmine A.
Does this mask help with getting ride of scaring on the face , does it exfoliate and hell with imperfections ?