BY LUSH #2 in Face Masks

Make dirt a distant memory

This tingly, minty face and body mask was formulated to be intensely cleansing but never harsh or abrasive. Kaolin clay and peppermint oil rid your pores of debris, giving you a delightfully tingly clean sensation. We add loads of ground aduki beans to exfoliate flaky or dry skin, vanilla absolute to calm redness and honey to soothe and moisturize.

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
  • "I am a huge fan of this face mask. It always leaves my skin feeling feeling so soft and refreshed. I would say this is better for people with oily skin or clogged pores because it is deep cleaning and might be too drying or intense or someone with sensitive skin. I have combination skin and experience congestion and occasional breakouts so I really love this for my skin type. I've never had any irritation and love that the ingredients are all natural. Definitely would recommend and repurchase. " in 736 reviews
Becca M.
I’ve never tried a product from Lush that I didn’t love but this is one of my favorites. I have combination skin and I always worry about something drying out my skin but thankfully this mask doesn’t! It’s cooling but soothing and I love the way it makes my skin feel afterwards. This mask helps exfoliate your skin but isn’t harsh in any way. You can really feel this mask working after a few minutes and after washing it off my skin feels so incredibly smooth and clean and you can really see the difference. My pores definitely looked clear and even looked a bit smaller after a few uses.
Tonya Lowther J.
Guyton, GA
If you are looking for a wonderful face cleanser this is the product for you. Are used to subscribe to several home mail service that provides different facial products. Every time I try a sample size I look for one that I can purchase a full-size product and be very satisfied but it never happens. My mother asked me if I had ever heard of the lush mask and I had not at that time. She had a small amount left in her jar and asked me to try it. The day after, I called her almost in tears telling her how it made my face feel amazing and how it has felt the most clean I have ever felt in my almost 50 years of living. If you want a product that doesn’t leave a residue on your face makes your face feel smooth and silky clean and smells amazing this is the product for you.
Kaitlyn a.
Goldsboro, NC
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MASK!!!
I have re purchased it now four times.
I love the way my skin looks and feels after using this product.
Also if you have any break outs it’s good for spot masking as well. The smell was a little strong at first. But once it drys you don’t smell anything.

Also it does tingle a little when you first put it on, but as it dries you don’t feel a thing.
Lupe. A.
Meridian, ID
I have only used a sample, and I can say that a little went a LONG WAY! That is my kind of product! It smells awesome and I love the feeling of it on, and once I rinsed it off. I will  be purchasing the full one soon since it is totally worth the money as I said, a little goes a long way.
The small sample lasted me over a few weeks since I only used it 3-4 times a week.
Kyra M.
This has to be one of my favorite masks from lush. It feels so refreshing and tightens pores. It also clear your acne pretty well. I love the packaging as it doesn’t get dirty at all. I would definitely recommend this product if your looking for something refreshing and something that works. The smell is not bad at all and it is very light. I would definitely buy this again.
Latia R.
Love love this face mask! Tried a sample and fell in love. The mask is easy to put on and wash off. The face mask smells a lil minty and can be a little tingly. It left my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I felt my skin looked brighter and smoother after using. Also a plus is all the ingredients are natural. Would recommend this mask. Great product and affordable price.
Jessica W.
Canton, MS
I LOOOVE Lush & their products. They have excellent customer service and the workers really know the ins and outs of their products. I was told about this product and bought it and I really love it. You can tell these were made with care and you really tell the ingredients. It leaves your skin tingly probably from the mint and if you use it sparingly it can last a while.
Emma D.
I had considered getting this mask for a long time and finally went ahead and did it. I wasn't sure about getting it because it is $15 for 4.4 ounces. I am keeping track of how many facemasks I will be able to get out of this product so that I know just how good of a deal it is. I do rather light face masks ever three days to remove dirt and help balance my oily skin. I have sensitive skin and have no issues with this mask. While the smell isn't something I instantly loved it is minty and soothing. This mask is softening, relaxing and cleans well.
Alessandra F.
The  mask of Magnaminty is great!! I love that you can use it on your face and body. it delivers a light exfoliation which is always a plus. You only have to leave it on for 5-10 minutes and you can feel it working!! It doesn't dry out my skin either!. I think it is well priced considering it is handmade and has all natural ingredients and that you can pronounce!!!
Fatima G.
Los Angeles
I love the smell of this masks. Lol i used it until I finish the product. It does work, but the reason why I stopped purchasing it is because I found another clay masks on amazon that was cheaper and worked better. But all in all mask of magnaminty is my favorite lush mask.LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
Katy M.
Greenville, VA
How does it smell?
Cody M.
what age for a teen to start using this mask?
Heather C.
Does it help with hormonal breakouts?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
How is this for dry skin? Is it to harsh?
Jasmine A.
Does this mask help with getting ride of scaring on the face , does it exfoliate and hell with imperfections ?