Emmy L.
Lush of Magnaminty is one of the most famous masks by Lush. Most people have heard or used this mask, especially people with acne. I have been struggling with acne for years. I have used this mask for years. I like the Lush of Magnaminty more than the self-preserving one because it dries out faster and makes me feel cleaner. When I use the regular one, I feel like it pulls out more dirt and sebum. When it dries out completely, I wash my face. The self-preserving does not dry out completely so I have to watch the time to wash my face. I always use this mask before taking shower because it is very messy to remove the mask. I use it twice or three times a week. It makes me feel relaxed and clean. The mask cannot cure the acne, especially the severe acnes. You may not be able to clear your face by using this mask only. It is just an extra step in your skincare routine. It just helps pulling out the oil and dirt on your faces. It also calms the acne down with vanilla and honey. You should not leave it over 30 minutes because it will dry your face out. Sometimes, I use this mask as an acne spot treatment overnight. It helps to reduce the size of the acne when I wake up in the morning. I only use it as a spot treatment when I have a really big acne. I love this face mask because it is not as harsh as other clay face masks.