Erykah M.
I absolutely LOVE this face mask. When I have the funds to spoil myself this is definitely my go to. First of all the smell is amazing (I love mint lol) and for some reason I really like having a texture to my face masks. It helps exfoliate my skin, while tightening and deep cleansing it. I would use this mask at most two times a week. No more than that, for one because it’s kind of pricey and two I didn’t want to do too much to my face with so many different products. I’d definitely recommend, you can even get a sample before actually purchasing. If you do decide to go with this mask invest in the largest size but also be mindful that these masks are made from ingredients that can expire and/or spoil if not stored properly.