Devika D.
Emeryville, CA
This mask works really well with my sensitive skin, and exfoliates really nicely. While I prefer the fresh masks from LUSH, I usually have one of these on-hand, in case my fresh masks run out before I have time to go back to the store. As one of their few self-preserving masks, it doesn't have to be refrigerated, which makes it super convenient for a pick-me-up during long trips as well.

In general, I LOVE LUSH! Their products are sustainable, cruelty-free, and they choose the sources of their natural ingredients carefully, to ensure that workers at all levels of production/sourcing are treated fairly. Plus, I've never found a product that my skin hasn't loved. If you haven't been to LUSH, you should definitely put this mask on your list of things to try!