Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
This is really such a great mask that I think can work for just about everyone. It's super gentle, and because it's all natural it works extremely well for people who have sensitive skin or allergies. I would highly recommend this to just about everyone honestly. Lush makes some great face masks but this is by far my favorite, I prefer it over all of their fresh face masks, and I've tried quite a few of them. One of the reasons I really love this (aside from how well it functions of course, which I'll be getting to) is that it doesn't expire as quickly as the fresh face masks do so I don't have to worry about spending the money on something that's going to expire in like a week or two. It smells really nice, like mint. It keeps your skin clean, clear, and fresh and because it also helps exfoliate your skin as you wash it off your skin looks super smooth after you use this mask. I don't consider this to be overly expensive, especially considering it's a product that is hand made from natural ingredients. If you're unsure about this then I would recommend that you try the small pot of it to see how you like it, but I can almost guarantee you'll be repurchasing and buying the large pot. Plus, it's cruelty free! What more could you ask for?!