BY LUSH #3 in Face Masks

Make dirt a distant memory

This tingly, minty face and body mask was formulated to be intensely cleansing but never harsh or abrasive. Kaolin clay and peppermint oil rid your pores of debris, giving you a delightfully tingly clean sensation. We add loads of ground aduki beans to exfoliate flaky or dry skin, vanilla absolute to calm redness and honey to soothe and moisturize.

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
  • "I am a huge fan of this face mask. It always leaves my skin feeling feeling so soft and refreshed. I would say this is better for people with oily skin or clogged pores because it is deep cleaning and might be too drying or intense or someone with sensitive skin. I have combination skin and experience congestion and occasional breakouts so I really love this for my skin type. I've never had any irritation and love that the ingredients are all natural. Definitely would recommend and repurchase. " in 736 reviews
Adriana M.
I have repurchased this mask more times than I can count and here's why:

I have fair combination skin that is prone to hormonal acne. I searched everywhere for a mask that could not only combat my skin issues, but prevent them from returning. Several of the masks I've tried either dried my skin or irritated it further. After asking around, I read the reviews for Lush's Mask of Magnaminity and decided to give it a go.

I purchased a full-size pot from Lush after testing it in-store. The minty scent is wonderful and relaxing after a long day at work or when you want to have some "me" time. The honey allows the mask to dry enough to feel like a mask but it does not harden and flake off. I enjoyed the texture and didn't think it was overly abrasive on my skin.

While it took a bit longer to thoroughly wash off, the results are wonderful. The redness and irritation seem to go down whenever I use it, and it does heal your acne over time. It is not an overnight miracle worker, but if you use it consistently, your skin will clear up. What I love most is the fact that it is all natural and leaves my skin feeling fresh, cleaned, AND hydrated after one use.

Would highly recommend picking up a sample and purchasing if you enjoy minty things!
Tyler B.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I think it’s safe to say that I have a slight addiction to skin care products. Though lush is on the pricey side of products I definitely say it’s worth it. I use this mask once or twice a week and it always leaves my skin with a refreshing mint like feel as well as keeps it clear. There were a couple of times I did go with out and my skin wasn’t too pleased with that. I quickly returned to my use of it and things were back in order. I typically use it after a long day or right in the morning if I have time. The mint really brightens my skin and helps me feel lifted.
Jazmyn G.
Bell
So full disclaimer when I tried this item it was way past its “freshness” date. I will say if I could love this past its prime time I could only imagine how awesome it would be fresh! Its tingling sensation was it really drew me in. I am a lover of the minty feeling, this mask has a perfect strong but subtle tingling feeling. After washing your face with this, your face feels tight and soft. The only reason I gave it a four is because the consistency can get slightly crumbly and you really have to rub it in with slight pressure. (That may be because it was expired ) Either way, I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Emily S.
This product is fantastic! All natural and vegan ingredients, which Lush prides itself on, and I had no issues with it on my skin. I put a thick layer on my face and let it sit for 20 minutes before washing it off gently with warm water. It left me feeling very relaxed and calm due to the soothing minty smell and the coolness on my skin. I really felt like my skin was glowing afterwards! Great way to feel cleansed and relaxed before bed.
Brianna T.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I use this product about once a week and it is a lifesaver. I have very oily skin and I put this on when my face just feels heavy after the week- even though I wash my face twice a day. This allows for some exfoliation when you take it off. While it may be pricier than some other options, it lasts for a long time and is self-preserving unlike some of their other face mask options. After taking this off, my skin is so soft and looks a lot cleaner. The mask also smells great, which is always a plus. Just be careful when you rinse it off, it can clog your sink if it is old.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This is the product that started my sordid love affair with Lush Cosmetics. Mask of Magnaminty is a Lush Cosmetics cult favorite, and it is very deserving of the hype and praises it gets. Peppermint, honey, and aduki beans are key players in this mask. This mask goes on smooth like honey and doesn’t fully harden. The peppermint is tingly and invigorating without causing irritation. The aduki beans leave the skin feeling soft and smooth after you remove this mask with warm water. My skin always feels refreshed and purified after I use this.

This mask also comes in two different formulas, a self-preserving formula and a standard formula with preservatives. The major difference I can tell between the two formulas is that the self-preserving formula is a more wet/tacky feeling formula when applied to your skin. Neither formula completely dries down and hardens like a typical clay mask, but the self-preserving one remains wet due to the extra honey added. I go back and forth between which version I prefer.
Stacy T.
San Antonio , TX
Love this mask! I’ve been using it for about two weeks and I’ve noticed a major improvement in my skin. My skin feels more balanced (not as oily and not dried out either) and smooth. The mask itself has a slight mint scent but it’s not super overpowering. You kind of look like a seaweed monster when you put it on because it’s green and has chunks of leafy bits. The extra texture from those bits really helps to exfoliate when you wash it off. This mask will last a long time since I use it just on my face, but you can use it on your body too. I’ll definitely repurchase.
Amber H.
fairfield
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I am a huge fan of Lush and since this is their most popular mask, I had to try it. I liked the texture and scent, but I also enjoy mint. If you do not like mint, please know this mask is very strongly scented so it would be difficult to endure if you dislike mint. I have oily skin so I hoped the clay would help. It helped in the short term and left my skin feeling super clean and super soft, but no real long-term results (though I am not certain there are supposed to be any). Overall great product. I would recommend the small size or self-preserving as it can be difficult to get through the large tub prior to expiration.
Yami S.
Dallas
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I honestly don’t understand how people can rate this product five stars. I tried this mask out after hearing so many reviews from them so I decided to try it for myself and it was SO disappointing. It did nothing for my skin- if anything I felt like I broke out more. I’ll give this product two stars because it smelled good, had great ingredients, and because I love lush as a company...but this product? Don’t waste your money
Chelsea C.
MIAMI BEACH, FL
A go-to face calmer! Any time I am broken out or my skin is not doing well, I reach for this. The magnaminty is calming and exfoliating while staying gentle. Be careful as Lush products are seriously all natural and come with printed expiration dates. It is also best to keep these in the fridge. This mask can actually be used on the entire body not only the face! A great staple in the beauty cabinet!
Katy M.
Greenville, VA
How does it smell?
Cody M.
what age for a teen to start using this mask?
Heather C.
Does it help with hormonal breakouts?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
How is this for dry skin? Is it to harsh?
Jasmine A.
Does this mask help with getting ride of scaring on the face , does it exfoliate and hell with imperfections ?