LUSH Mask of Magnaminty

by LUSH

Make dirt a distant memory

This tingly, minty face and body mask was formulated to be intensely cleansing but never harsh or abrasive. Kaolin clay and peppermint oil rid your pores of debris, giving you a delightfully tingly clean sensation. We add loads of ground aduki beans to exfoliate flaky or dry skin, vanilla absolute to calm redness and honey to soothe and moisturize.

Is this mask good?
How long do you typically leave it on for?
is this product good for dry skin ?
Start your review of LUSH Mask of Magnaminty!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...it is deep cleaning and might be too drying or intense or someone with sensitive skin. I have combination skin and experience congestion and occasional breakouts so I really love this for my skin type. I've never had any irritation and love that the ingredients are all natural. Definitely would recommend and repurchase. in reviews
April H.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite face mask! I have acne prone, sensitive and oily skin & this work wonders for me. It has a cool feel when putting it on and when you wash it off the beads are exfoliating. It also smells nice. My face feels brand new after using it every week.
Maïté L.
Villeneuve
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty uploaded by Maïté L.
Masque génial! Il sent vraiment bon et nettoye la peau en profondeur. Il se garde pas longtemps ducoup il faut l'utiliser assez vite. Il sent la menthe.
Cassandra C.
Louisville, KY
Love this mask soo much its great 😍😍😍 its very effective 😘 never disappoints an it does what it says it will
Tabitha L.
Love love love this product! It is amazing. Smells and feels so fresh. I can't walk into lush without buying this. Its my holy trail of skin care. I love that it uses real ingredients and isn't 100% synthetic fillers.
Eva J.
This mask is amazing. It smells really good and feels great on your face. The tub is really large and a good price for how much comes in it.
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
I like this product. It def leaves your face pulled of imperfections and clean right after. Maybe too clean, after using this product I always feel like my face needs extra hydration. The price is kind of high so maybe I was expecting too much.
Sydney B.
I used this wash for my back acne and it really improved it. It made my skin softer and my acne went away in about 2 weeks. Only thing I didn't like was that it expires because it's hard to finish that big bottle before the expiration date.
Vanessa W.
Fort Polk, LA
A little goes a long way and love this mask. Big thumbs up !!! Highly recommend this
Jael K.
Aargau
Really good but it make your skin dry . Wuld recommend for really oily Skin like me. I have less acne and really good skin now .
Yasen M.
Zürich
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty uploaded by Yasen M.
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty uploaded by Yasen M.
I love this mask!!! This mask is amazing, it leaves your skin feeling very clean, refreshed, silky and shiny. This mask has a kind of cooling refreshing effect. I bought it at lush and it wasn't that expensive. Lush is a very organic brand which I love. And this mask has a minty fragrance. I saw a huge difference on my skin after using it. I saw a lot less pores on my nose and cheeks. I would recommend this to anyone.