BY LUSH #3 in Face Masks

Make dirt a distant memory

This tingly, minty face and body mask was formulated to be intensely cleansing but never harsh or abrasive. Kaolin clay and peppermint oil rid your pores of debris, giving you a delightfully tingly clean sensation. We add loads of ground aduki beans to exfoliate flaky or dry skin, vanilla absolute to calm redness and honey to soothe and moisturize.

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
  • "I am a huge fan of this face mask. It always leaves my skin feeling feeling so soft and refreshed. I would say this is better for people with oily skin or clogged pores because it is deep cleaning and might be too drying or intense or someone with sensitive skin. I have combination skin and experience congestion and occasional breakouts so I really love this for my skin type. I've never had any irritation and love that the ingredients are all natural. Definitely would recommend and repurchase. " in 736 reviews
Nia P.
I so badly wanted to like this mask! It’s made from such great natural ingredients and it’s kept fresh when you store it in the fridge! I absolutely love lush products! But no one warned me how awful this stuff smelled! It does not smell minty by any means! It smells like weeds and pollen and parsley! Also the portion size leaves much to be desired! If you can get passed the smell I’m sure it’s great for your skin! I’ve used to exfoliate and refresh my skin in the shower until it was done but the smell is truly overwhelming! If you can get passed the smell and lack of product then you’ll love what it does for your skin! But all in all I would not say this product is worth purchasing! 😓 sorry Lush! 2/5
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
If I could recommend only one mask this baby would be it. Hands down the best mask I have ever purchased. I like that it’s basically a two in one mask and exfoliator when you wash it off. It leaves my skin feeling so smoooooth. After I use this I put on the tea tree toner and the two combined really balance out my oily/combo skin. I feel like this mask would work for any skin type. It’s extremely refreshing with the mint I should also add. The only downfall is the price but a little does go a long way with this mask! It spreads very easily and the best part, all natural! HIGHLY RECOMMEND to add to you skincare routine. It’s gentle enough to use every other day to two days for me.
Roxanne P.
I love this mask! I have combination skin so was really looking for something to help with the oil and clogged pores. After reading many review on Influenster, I decided to give it a try, and let me tell you I am not disappointed at all. Applying the mask was a breeze! It smelled so month and refreshing, and k could feel it get to work right away! I love how it also works as an exfoliator! My only con is that is is a little drying. If you have dry skin, I would not recommend it. But if you have oily or combination skin I'd definitely give it a shot. Because it is a little drying for me, I may use it just once a week!
Tyler B.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I think it’s safe to say that I have a slight addiction to skin care products. Though lush is on the pricey side of products I definitely say it’s worth it. I use this mask once or twice a week and it always leaves my skin with a refreshing mint like feel as well as keeps it clear. There were a couple of times I did go with out and my skin wasn’t too pleased with that. I quickly returned to my use of it and things were back in order. I typically use it after a long day or right in the morning if I have time. The mint really brightens my skin and helps me feel lifted.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This is the product that started my sordid love affair with Lush Cosmetics. Mask of Magnaminty is a Lush Cosmetics cult favorite, and it is very deserving of the hype and praises it gets. Peppermint, honey, and aduki beans are key players in this mask. This mask goes on smooth like honey and doesn’t fully harden. The peppermint is tingly and invigorating without causing irritation. The aduki beans leave the skin feeling soft and smooth after you remove this mask with warm water. My skin always feels refreshed and purified after I use this.

This mask also comes in two different formulas, a self-preserving formula and a standard formula with preservatives. The major difference I can tell between the two formulas is that the self-preserving formula is a more wet/tacky feeling formula when applied to your skin. Neither formula completely dries down and hardens like a typical clay mask, but the self-preserving one remains wet due to the extra honey added. I go back and forth between which version I prefer.
☆ s.
Lynchburg , VA
I love all things LUSH! Let me tell you! This mask isn’t my favorite of theirs that I have tried but I have literally tried so many so I still love this mask! It does dry out your skin a little and you may experience some break outs in the first two uses just due to the mask drawing out all of the toxins ! However , if you do this mask 2-3 times a week you will stop seeing breakouts once everything is all out and I promise you will have better skin !
Emily S.
This product is fantastic! All natural and vegan ingredients, which Lush prides itself on, and I had no issues with it on my skin. I put a thick layer on my face and let it sit for 20 minutes before washing it off gently with warm water. It left me feeling very relaxed and calm due to the soothing minty smell and the coolness on my skin. I really felt like my skin was glowing afterwards! Great way to feel cleansed and relaxed before bed.
Emily K.
Frederick, MD
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This mask gives the weirdest feeling on the skin, but I love it! The mint really brings life to the skin, and makes it feel super clean. The only issue I have is that it's obviously a Lush product and Lush products expire after a while. I'm not someone who uses masks often, so I found that it wasn't finished by the time I had to throw it out. That's the only issue, but I really loved the formula and what it did to the skin!
Chrystin N.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I adore Lush products and this mask is a go-to of mine. Such a light, fresh minty scent, along with natural exfoliants (ground aduki beans - how cool!) It’s almost like a scrub/mask combo, without being super abrasive. It’s also naturally preserving so it has all the benefits of a fresh mask without needing refrigeration. Love it!
Teri L.
Centertown, MO
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I loved this face mask. My skin felt silky smooth after using it and was glowing. It smells amazing, even tasted good if you accidentally found out haha. I love the Lush brand, the ingredients and what they stand for. I do wish the prices were a bit lower, but I understand based off of how the products are made and the ingredients. I highly recommend if you want to splurge on some skincare.
Katy M.
Greenville, VA
How does it smell?
Cody M.
what age for a teen to start using this mask?
Heather C.
Does it help with hormonal breakouts?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
How is this for dry skin? Is it to harsh?
Jasmine A.
Does this mask help with getting ride of scaring on the face , does it exfoliate and hell with imperfections ?