LUSH Mask of Magnaminty

Make dirt a distant memory

This tingly, minty face and body mask was formulated to be intensely cleansing but never harsh or abrasive. Kaolin clay and peppermint oil rid your pores of debris, giving you a delightfully tingly clean sensation. We add loads of ground aduki beans to exfoliate flaky or dry skin, vanilla absolute to calm redness and honey to soothe and moisturize.

Is this good??
Is this drying? I have combo skin.
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty ? Has anyone used this product other than the face? What was the result?
Start your review of LUSH Mask of Magnaminty!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...it is deep cleaning and might be too drying or intense or someone with sensitive skin. I have combination skin and experience congestion and occasional breakouts so I really love this for my skin type. I've never had any irritation and love that the ingredients are all natural. Definitely would recommend and repurchase. ” in reviews
MD hydes baltimore
This was a hidden gem. It’s was expensive the only con. This for normal to dry skin. The story Japanese women would brew botanicals into an enriched elixir, captured with leftover kimono slim to create a mask. This practice inspired this silky soft, skin- fitting sheet mask that delivers a healthy drink of ultra-hydrating botanical oil and extracts for a dewy glow in just one use. A blend of lightweight rice germ oil, derived from the most nutrient-rich portion of rice , and high concentration of botanical oils and extracts, leaves skin velvety smooth, dewy and luminous. The delicate microfiber sheet intensely drenched kin with 20 ml of hydrating serum. The mask feeds skin with our signature trio of Japanese anti-aging super foods-green tea, rice and algae-to help restore skins youth radiance. This I use on those morning when I tired. I use this after my face cleaning routine. I put on before my make up. It last a 15 min mask. I love it. Cause leaves my skin so smooth, dewy and luminous on the perfects areas of the face. I just use a BB cream, eye shadow, mascara and a lip. I’m out the door. Just makes you fresh and healthy. This was a hidden gem. It’s was expensive the only con. This for normal to dry skin. The story Japanese women would brew botanicals into an enriched elixir, captured with leftover kimono slim to create a mask. This practice inspired this silky soft, skin- fitting sheet mask that delivers a healthy drink of ultra-hydrating botanical oil and extracts for a dewy glow in just one use. A blend of lightweight rice germ oil, derived from the most nutrient-rich portion of rice , and high concentration of botanical oils and extracts, leaves skin velvety smooth, dewy and luminous. The delicate microfiber sheet intensely drenched kin with 20 ml of hydrating serum. The mask feeds skin with our signature trio of Japanese anti-aging super foods-green tea, rice and algae-to help restore skins youth radiance. This I use on those morning when I tired. I use this after my face cleaning routine. I put on before my make up. It last a 15 min mask. I love it. Cause leaves my skin so smooth, dewy and luminous on the perfects areas of the face. I just use a BB cream, eye shadow, mascara and a lip. I’m out the door. Just makes you fresh and healthy.
Corinth, TX
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty uploaded by Christian C.
This is the second time I’ve bought this mask. I thought “maybe the last time I tried it, something else was breaking me out” so I decided to give this product another whirl due to the amazing reviews. Lo & behold, it broke me out again. The mask is minty & cooling so it feels really great when it’s on & I love the exfoliating you get when you remove the mask. I can definitely see why others would like this mask. However, I tried it again for a third time, this time with my husband who has perfect skin (NOTHING ever breaks him out) & it even made him break out the next day which he was shocked. This is a good cheap mask if you are new to masks & want something inexpensive but there’s way better makes out there that won’t break you out.
Portland
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty uploaded by Hera S.
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty uploaded by Hera S.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I absolutely love this mask! In fact, my husband and I are wearing it as I write this review. I love the smell, the texture, and how soothing it feels. After wearing it, my skin always feels refreshed and clean. I have combination skin that's mostly on the dry side so it's important for me to use products that are hydrating. This mask fits all of my criterias.
Brooklyn, NY
I am currently using this face mask as part of my skin care routine. I try to use this product at least once a week. I apply a thick layer of this face mask and I let it sit for awhile (I forget how long it tells you to leave it on for) until it dries and this might be gross but I like picking at the little crumbly pieces. I don't know why I like doing that but I do. (I'm sure there's a few people out there that does the same thing! HA!) I feel that this face mask helps clean up my face and sucking out all the bad stuff. I was recommended this face mask by a Lush store employee. My concerns I told her was that I wanted a face mask that I don't need to store in the fridge and is good for my combination to very oily skin. This mask works great for me.
Braintree, MA
I am obsessed with this facemask! I love how the ingredients are all natural and they work wonders on my skin. The main ingredients being hunny, peppermint oil, and ground aduki beans leave my fave feeling so refreshed and really get deep into my pores, and I am left with minimal redness! I am also able to get a lot of uses out of this mask. I use this mask on my entire face rather than other masks that I only put on my T zone, because I have noticed all parts of my skin benefit from this mask! You can also use this on your body which I love, especially if you workout or have clogged pores on chest it feels amazing and is so cooling and relaxing on all skin! #LUSH #MaskOfMagnaminty #mask #skin #natural #clean
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
🗣NOT A GIMMICK!!🗣 I absolutely love this mask! It’s very cooling on the skin, especially if you pop it in the V fridge for a bit! It’s a thicker, grainy texture that feels soothing on the skin. My skin is sensitive and acne prone and I apply this mask a few times a week and notice a difference in my skin! My acne marks look less red and my texture overall looks clearer! It kinda smells like fly spray (for all my horse riding girls) a strong tea tree smell but I don’t mind it! I have noticed though, that using it more than twice a week causes irritation on my sensitive skin so something to be mindful of! I definitely recommend for a spa night a few times a week! 💕
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this mask. Great for face and body, I use it during a bad breakout. I sometimes get chest acne and I apply this to my face, neck and chest. It’s super minty and brings that cold rush to your skin when using a mint product, so it can be kind of shocking when you first use it. But I’ve never found a mask that helps with pimples the way this does. It dries out the zits and seems to speed up the cycle of a breakout, so it goes away faster. It can be a bit drying on skin that isn’t breaking out, so don’t over-use. I love this product and it really does work and feel like a high-grade mask you would get at a spa. It’s an experience for sure.
Northfield, OH
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I have purchased many masks from lush this is deff one of my most repurchased. They are fresh and need to be refrigerated but if you mask often you’ll deff love them! I love the way they package it with the expiration date and who made it. And when your done with it they have a program for perks when you bring containers back. They are natural ingredients and have an amazing selection of different ones for different types of skin and different treatments. Their masks, body scrubs, toners, bath bombs and bubble bars are some of my absolute favorite things in life! Highly recommend trying any of them out if you’ve been wondering about them!!
Oceanside
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Okay so this face mask was only $14 at lush. Which is a bargain compared to other pricey face masks that don't work as well. My lush was at the Kenwood Mall location and the workers were so nice it was insane. Somebody helped me right away and was super nice and recommended me this product, so I decided to buy it because my face has been having so many blackheads and oily skin it's bad bad. Anyways I use it and it's just been a week and it has done wonders already. Some of my blackheads have started to die down and my face no longer gets oily to the point were I feel nasty. Anyways I totally recommended this product to anybody.
San Antonio
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty IS THE BEST FACEMASK PRODUCT IVE EVER USED PERIOD. I love how lush has handcrafted products and this mask will leave you looking fresh and have a glowing face. I personally start by opening my pores with very hot water for about 8 minutes then apply the facemask. I usually leave my facemask on for about 30 minutes or even longer due to me forgetting it’s on my face lol. But when you have it on you’ll feel a minty breeze on your face and that’s the best part about it. There is actually real mint in the mask as well and I love it. Want this product again I ran out !!!

1,480 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Woodbridge
il y a 2 jours
Bishop Middleham, Durham
il y a 7 jours
Rhonda J. • il y a 3 jours
Mask of magnaminty is excellent for oily and acne prone skin
il y a 8 jours
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty How well does the mask work ?
This will be a very effective mask for anyone with oily and/or acne prone skin