LUSH Mask of Magnaminty

by LUSH

Make dirt a distant memory

This tingly, minty face and body mask was formulated to be intensely cleansing but never harsh or abrasive. Kaolin clay and peppermint oil rid your pores of debris, giving you a delightfully tingly clean sensation. We add loads of ground aduki beans to exfoliate flaky or dry skin, vanilla absolute to calm redness and honey to soothe and moisturize.

is this product good for dry skin ?
Why does this burn?
Soo does this product have a strong minty smell?
Start your review of LUSH Mask of Magnaminty!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...it is deep cleaning and might be too drying or intense or someone with sensitive skin. I have combination skin and experience congestion and occasional breakouts so I really love this for my skin type. I've never had any irritation and love that the ingredients are all natural. Definitely would recommend and repurchase. in reviews
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,378 reviews
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty uploaded by Jolie D.
This is Lush mask of magnaminty and it comes in 3 sizes (3 different prices). This is an exfoliating mask. Not a hydrating mask. You place the product all over your face or body, allow 15 minutes to pass, then massage off your face with warm water. You will feel clean and refreshed. This is perfect for oily and acne prone skin. It can be a little messy and isn’t meant to remove makeup. You should remove all makeup before applying this product. It smells just like mints and leaves your skin feeling fresh. It’s all natural so you shouldn’t be irritated by it unless you have a specific allergy to something it.
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty uploaded by Danielle A.
Let me start out by saying I will buy this product again and again and AGAIN! I have sensitive skin, and this is a mask I can use weekly without irritation. It doesn't dry out my face or cause it to be excessively oily. WIN WIN! I keep this mask in my fridge so that it is feels extra cool and refreshing when applied to my face. Oh yeah, and it smells aaaamazing. Ingredients: Bentone Gel (Hectorite), Kaolin, Honey, Talc, Ground Aduki Beans (Phaseolus Angularis), Glycerine, Evening Primrose Seeds (Oenothera biennis), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), *Limonene, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Chlorophyllin (Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex).
Asia B.
Sacramento, CA
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty uploaded by Asia B.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
i love love love this mask so much. i keep mine in the refrigerator for a cool spa like experience. it smells great. my face feels so soft after i wash it off. when i feel a bump popping up on my face, i put this baby on and wake up to a clear face. definitely recommend it
Heather B.
Astoria, NY
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty uploaded by Heather B.
One of their best and original facemasks. I see the difference over time and love the way it makes my skin feel in the meantime. Definitely recommend.
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty uploaded by Paige I.
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty uploaded by Paige I.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love love LOVE this mask! My fiance got this for me knowing I love minty facemasks 💚 it works really well as a face wash too. Helps a lot to exfoliate and get rid of dead skin. A little pricey but would highly recommend!
Joan C.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty uploaded by Joan C.
Loved this so much I definitely recommend to all people you need this in your life buy buy buy it!!
Lin K.
Boca Raton, FL
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty uploaded by Lin K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love lush products so much!! My daughter gave me them as a Christmas gift!! I’m presently using the lush facial mask! It’s like a mask and a scrub all in one!! I love it! It smells so good too! Highly recommend!!
Em W.
Oakland, CA
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty feels fabulous and effectively gets rid of large whiteheads (but not small spots or blackheads). I should start off by saying that I have oily skin with some small zits, so I think this mask might make more of a difference if you have cystic acne. First of all, the mask is super easy to apply. While it definitely has some chunks that are larger than what you might see in a typical face mask, they didn’t cause a problem. The second thing I liked about this mask is that it mattified my skin. My face is constantly oily, and this mask seemed to remove that oil for about a day before it started to get bad again. The third thing I liked about this mask is that it gets rid of large whiteheads. If you want to use this mask to clear a whitehead, leave it on for an hour or two INSTEAD of the recommended 5-10 minutes. I found that the mask was able to dry out those bigger pimples almost instantly. Buy this mask! Your skin will thank you :)
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
This is really such a great mask that I think can work for just about everyone. It's super gentle, and because it's all natural it works extremely well for people who have sensitive skin or allergies. I would highly recommend this to just about everyone honestly. Lush makes some great face masks but this is by far my favorite, I prefer it over all of their fresh face masks, and I've tried quite a few of them. One of the reasons I really love this (aside from how well it functions of course, which I'll be getting to) is that it doesn't expire as quickly as the fresh face masks do so I don't have to worry about spending the money on something that's going to expire in like a week or two. It smells really nice, like mint. It keeps your skin clean, clear, and fresh and because it also helps exfoliate your skin as you wash it off your skin looks super smooth after you use this mask. I don't consider this to be overly expensive, especially considering it's a product that is hand made from natural ingredients. If you're unsure about this then I would recommend that you try the small pot of it to see how you like it, but I can almost guarantee you'll be repurchasing and buying the large pot. Plus, it's cruelty free! What more could you ask for?!
Kristel M.
Everything Lush makes is fantastic! I recently became acquainted with it and now every time I get a chance I’m always buying great stuff from them. This product in particular is amazing, I love that it’s great for both your face and body and not harsh at all. My skin definitely feels the difference from before and after I use this. Leaves you feeling brand new, skin super silky and takes care of all the dirt and big pores on your face. Highly recommended.