BY LUSH #2 in Face Masks

Make dirt a distant memory

This tingly, minty face and body mask was formulated to be intensely cleansing but never harsh or abrasive. Kaolin clay and peppermint oil rid your pores of debris, giving you a delightfully tingly clean sensation. We add loads of ground aduki beans to exfoliate flaky or dry skin, vanilla absolute to calm redness and honey to soothe and moisturize.

• Would love to try How good is it?5 Answers
  • LUSH Mask of Magnaminty is it really good ??? I wana try this ......4 Answers
  • So I never really tried a mask or body mask is this a good product?1 Answers
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
This is really such a great mask that I think can work for just about everyone. It's super gentle, and because it's all natural it works extremely well for people who have sensitive skin or allergies. I would highly recommend this to just about everyone honestly. Lush makes some great face masks but this is by far my favorite, I prefer it over all of their fresh face masks, and I've tried quite a few of them. One of the reasons I really love this (aside from how well it functions of course, which I'll be getting to) is that it doesn't expire as quickly as the fresh face masks do so I don't have to worry about spending the money on something that's going to expire in like a week or two. It smells really nice, like mint. It keeps your skin clean, clear, and fresh and because it also helps exfoliate your skin as you wash it off your skin looks super smooth after you use this mask. I don't consider this to be overly expensive, especially considering it's a product that is hand made from natural ingredients. If you're unsure about this then I would recommend that you try the small pot of it to see how you like it, but I can almost guarantee you'll be repurchasing and buying the large pot. Plus, it's cruelty free! What more could you ask for?!
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Is absolutley amazing. It is a deep cleaning all natural mask from lush that is self preserving. I have dry skin and It didn't irritate my skin or dry it out. My pimples were noticeably reduced the day after I used this mask.  I will be using this regularly. This self preserving mask uses honey to preserve it which is good for dry skin. It also has some ground up type of bean (almost smells like coffee to me, but the mint is too strong to actually tell) these beans help exfoliate your skin without being too harsh. Would highly recommend this product.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty feels fabulous and effectively gets rid of large whiteheads (but not small spots or blackheads). I should start off by saying that I have oily skin with some small zits, so I think this mask might make more of a difference if you have cystic acne.
First of all, the mask is super easy to apply. While it definitely has some chunks that are larger than what you might see in a typical face mask, they didn’t cause a problem.
The second thing I liked about this mask is that it mattified my skin. My face is constantly oily, and this mask seemed to remove that oil for about a day before it started to get bad again.
The third thing I liked about this mask is that it gets rid of large whiteheads. If you want to use this mask to clear a whitehead, leave it on for an hour or two INSTEAD of the recommended 5-10 minutes. I found that the mask was able to dry out those bigger pimples almost instantly.
Buy this mask! Your skin will thank you :)
Katie R.
Sanford, FL
I should probably start off with...I will ALWAYS recommend LUSH products. I am obsessed with skincare and especially love all natural products (extra points for environmentally conscious)! I have sensitive skin and since LUSH typically only uses natural ingredients, I rarely have anything go wrong. Now to what you came for, I especially love this mask. First of all, FYI, it is going to be messy..this isn’t like a sheet mask or peel off mask, this is good old fashion clay mask which to me, is way more fun! I like to use this while taking a bubble bath or 20 minutes before I hop into a shower because it makes cleanup much easier. And the feeling after you wipe it away is just heaven! I feel so clean and my skin feels tight and rejuvenated. There is some mint that adds to the tingly feeling while drying but adds to the fresh feeling once wiped away. I would definitely recommend this mask to any and all skin types. But use sparingly depending on your sensitivity because there is exfoliants in it and it could leave your skin feeling raw if used too much! Keep in mind that LUSH products do have expiration dates and aren’t super cheap so make sure your committed to using it frequently enough to get your money out of it. If you live near a location, you can test it out and smell it before you buy it which could help with your decision!
Celeste k.
*this review is for the self-preserving version of this face mask*

This is hands down the best face mask I have ever tried! I have been struggling with acne for years (even after two sessions of Accutane/isothretinoin) and I honestly wish I had discovered this mask sooner. I love the concept behind Lush, but unfortunately I have extremely acne prone skin, which is why I avoid all products with almond oil or coconut oil, two ingredients that are commonly used in Lush products. Mask of Magnaminty does not contain either so I decided to give this a go and I am so happy I did! This mask soothes my breakouts, hydrates my skin, cleans my pores and makes my skin look so glowy! And it smells so nice! I love that the main ingredient is honey, which is antibacterial, and that it contains kaolin and bentonite, which are known for their purifying properties. I also like that no artificial preservatives whatsoever were added. This mask has earned its place in my skin care routine and it never ceases to amaze me... I reach for it a few times a week, leave it on for about ten minutes and it always manages to decrease my breakouts. After trying a small pot, I quickly moved on to buying a full size pot and I will most certainly repurchase. Don't let the price keep you from trying this mask, you actually get quite a lot of product, especially if you buy the full size pot.
Courtney M.
Folsom
My skin is typically oily and dry with minor acne. My skin is also very sensitive. I used this mask and immediately felt smooth skin! My acne was still there in the morning (obviously) but the redness and irritation had gone done excessively! My skin felt smooth and moisturized in the mornin! I loved this mask. I would definitely recommend and buy it again! If you are nervous to try this mask out, visit your local Lush store where they will not only test the products (on your hand) in front of you, you can also take home a sample! This is very useful to see if the mask will work for you or if you’re looking for something different!  LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
Jocelyn C.
I love this face mask. I have very oily skin and I use this mask often. It is thick but you can easily spread it all over your face. Once applied, it has a cooling effect on your face because of the mint in the mask. It feels really nice. It doesn't irritate my skin at all. I like to use it right before I do a full beat. It smooths my face and makes any makeup I put on top look great. The only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is that one of the main reasons I use it is because it's supposed to minimize pores and it does help a little but not as much as I would like. That said, I would still recommend this product, I am constantly restocking it.
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Claire O.
Albion, MI
I have been searching for more and more face masks because I really have wanted to spend more quality time on my skin care.  My brother works at lush and purchased this for me for christmas.  I know that this mask is more on the expensive side, but definitely worth it.  I would recommend only using this at most about once a week.  I was starting to use it every other day because it was about to expire, but it dried out my skin and made me break out.  When I only used it on occasion, it was amazing.  I find that this really works well for relaxation and taking some well needed self care time.
miriam v.
Lawton, OK
This was one of the first products I've ever tried from Lush. It is an awesome mask. I love that it is made with all good and fresh ingredients. I am all about the putting only the best on the skin as I'm sure most people are too. It isn't too pricey either. The only thing you have to remember is the expiration date on it. I never used it after but I'm sure it wouldn't do much of anything good or bad but it does start to smell odd. But I love the minty tingle and fresh feelings it left me skin. It also helped clear my skin without being too drying or too harsh for my skin.
Katy M.
Greenville, VA
How does it smell?
Heather C.
Does it help with hormonal breakouts?
Cody M.
what age for a teen to start using this mask?
Jasmine A.
Does this mask help with getting ride of scaring on the face , does it exfoliate and hell with imperfections ?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
How is this for dry skin? Is it to harsh?