LUSH Marilyn Hair Treatment uploaded by Briana C.

BY LUSH

This light, lemony treatment is for blondes who would like to stay blonde and become even blonder, in a gentle, natural way (even if they didn’t become blonde naturally). Lemon and chamomile brighten hair and enhance shine as linseed gel and extra virgin olive oil impart serious softness. Use regularly to bring out the best of your blonde!

How to use: Apply to dry hair, leave on for 20 minutes, then shampoo out.

ingredients

Linseed Mucilage (Linum usitatissimum) Chamomile Infusion (Anthemis Nobilis and Chamomilla Recutita) (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract) Saffron Infusion (Crocus Sativus) Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Cetearyl Alcohol Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis) Soya Lecithin *Citral *Limonene Fragrance Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Cassidy M.
This definitely made my hair softer and helped the split ends to my color damaged blonde hair. I just wish it lightened my blonde a little more. I did have some kind of reaction (not sure if normal) but it would make my scalp itch/sting so unfortunately I had to stop using it :(
Hannah A.
This did nothing to make my blonde hair lighter or brighter. I also did not care for the scent. I would skip this one and again it contains ingredients that strip hair of color. I am disappointed in my first Lush product. I expected so much more since I love Roots, but there were no benefits besides having softer hair which any conditioner would give you anyways.
Elena P.
irvington
I liked using this product because it was just a fun self care ritual but I never noticed any drastic difference in my hair in softness or lightness. On the directions it says leave on for 20 minutes but I do at least an hour. and if I really want it to lighten ill even go out in the sun, that kind of seemed to help but nothing crazy different.
Hailey S.
Lexington
This hair treatment is really great. It is super expensive and can be a pain to keep because you have to keep it refrigerated but it smells amazing and is great for summer time. I was satisfied with the product but I do wish it was more cost effective.
Ashley S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
This is great for my color-treated (blonde) ends. I haven't noticed any blonding effects (the product claims to make your blonde blonder), but it has definitely made my ends super soft and shiny. I use it once a week and leave it on for about 20-30 minutes. I've been able to get about 7-8 uses out of one jar, so though the price tag is not my favorite, it is worth it to me.
Kelly V.
Denver
I love this conditioner! I use the hot oil treatment version of it once every few weeks or so, and I can instantly feel results.  My hair feels incredibly soft, and smells amazing, even after being washed out! I feel as though it does brighten, but if you're looking for something to change the color of your hair, this won't be for you.
Mara S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The chamomile in this smells absolutely amazing! You won’t get a lot of use out of one tub- expect to use half to a full tub depending on how much hair you have.
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
To be honest, this just seems like a super expensive conditioner. I didn't really see a huge difference in my hair after using Marilyn. It was nice, but that was just about it. It smelled nice and made my hair soft, but it didn't work any miracles.
Samantha S.
Fort Worth, TX
I use their stick version of this where you melted in the cup but it really brightened my hair and made it soft and less Tangled. It didn't change the color of my hair but it was definitely in the sun lighter.
Giavanna C.
Liverpool
Leaves my hair so silky and shiny, and smelling SO. GOOD. I use it all of the time!! It can be used in a couple different ways which is appealing to me and it’s pretty self explanatory but I LOVE it.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Has anyone tried any DIY hair lightening that's worked for you?
Nina P.
Gibsonia, PA
I have dirty blonde hair and very thin blonde highlights and wonder if it actually makes a change in hair color dramatically?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this make your hair blonder?
Bianca R.
Lexington, TN
Does it work with every hair type?
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
So does this really lighten hair? Or just keep it from being brassy?