BY LUSH

This light, lemony treatment is for blondes who would like to stay blonde and become even blonder, in a gentle, natural way (even if they didn’t become blonde naturally). Lemon and chamomile brighten hair and enhance shine as linseed gel and extra virgin olive oil impart serious softness. Use regularly to bring out the best of your blonde!

How to use: Apply to dry hair, leave on for 20 minutes, then shampoo out.

ingredients

Linseed Mucilage (Linum usitatissimum) Chamomile Infusion (Anthemis Nobilis and Chamomilla Recutita) (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract) Saffron Infusion (Crocus Sativus) Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Cetearyl Alcohol Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis) Soya Lecithin *Citral *Limonene Fragrance Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Cassidy M.
This definitely made my hair softer and helped the split ends to my color damaged blonde hair. I just wish it lightened my blonde a little more. I did have some kind of reaction (not sure if normal) but it would make my scalp itch/sting so unfortunately I had to stop using it :(
Hannah A.
This did nothing to make my blonde hair lighter or brighter. I also did not care for the scent. I would skip this one and again it contains ingredients that strip hair of color. I am disappointed in my first Lush product. I expected so much more since I love Roots, but there were no benefits besides having softer hair which any conditioner would give you anyways.
Danielle S.
St. Pete Beach
*FINISHED PRODUCT REVIEW*
This lemony hair treatment resulted in lighter & brighter hair for me. I used this weekly as a blonde and it helped me grow more blonde gradually & naturally! Lemon & chamomile brighten your hair & enhance your shine as extra virgin olive oil imparts in serious softness. Used it 3 times a week leaving it on for 20 mins. & followed it by my normal shampoo & conditioner routine. I would recommend to a blonde friend!
(P.S. I turned in my pods for my freebie before I could take a picture that’s why this is from the internet!)
Ashley S.
Medford, NY
This is great for my color-treated (blonde) ends. I haven't noticed any blonding effects (the product claims to make your blonde blonder), but it has definitely made my ends super soft and shiny. I use it once a week and leave it on for about 20-30 minutes. I've been able to get about 7-8 uses out of one jar, so though the price tag is not my favorite, it is worth it to me.
Mara L.
Cranberry Twp, PA
The chamomile in this smells absolutely amazing! You won’t get a lot of use out of one tub- expect to use half to a full tub depending on how much hair you have.
Elena P.
irvington
I liked using this product because it was just a fun self care ritual but I never noticed any drastic difference in my hair in softness or lightness. On the directions it says leave on for 20 minutes but I do at least an hour. and if I really want it to lighten ill even go out in the sun, that kind of seemed to help but nothing crazy different.
Billie J.
Crownpoint, NM
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Love this hair mask!! The smell is a liiiitle weird, but you get used to that really quick. This leaves my hair feeling AMAZING for at least 2 weeks after using it! It also makes my hair super sleek, shiny, and soft. When used with a purple shampoo it makes you look so much blonder as well!!
Becca V.
So this turned my blonde hair a brassy orange after just two uses. I used according to the directions, but my roots only seemed more orange and almost darker than the were before. I was so disappointed because I love every other Lush product, but this definitely didn’t work for me.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I don’t have this treatment but I have the one Hsuan and that makes my hair so soft and moisturized. I try to do it at least once a week due to being highlighted. It has a clove smell to me but it doesn’t bother me. When I use this one up I will purchase another.
Becky B.
Smells kinda wack. Works great. The Marilyn hair mask is super hydrating and brightening on my naturally blonde hair. With all-natural ingredients and a cruelty-free ethos, this is one of my go-tos when my hair is feeling brittle and lacking shine.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Has anyone tried any DIY hair lightening that's worked for you?
Nina P.
Gibsonia, PA
I have dirty blonde hair and very thin blonde highlights and wonder if it actually makes a change in hair color dramatically?
Lemi S.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it leave your hair hard or dry?
Britt H.
Westfield , PA
Can you order this product online?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this make your hair blonder?