BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

• What is your favorite face moisturizer? Mine is LUSH Mag...2 Answers
  • Has anyone every tried magical moringa from LUSH? How do ...1 Answers
  • Could this help with my DRY skin around in my facial area2 Answers
LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Lyndsay R.
North Bay
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
The smell alone! Amazing! I've stopped wearing foundation since using this product. So light weight and leaves a beautiful mattified base.
ozzie r.
First off, I didn’t love the smell of this product even though lush products usually smell amazing. Secondly, the texture!!! Felt like it didn’t melt into the skin for a long time and before that it felt like it sat right on top. Didn’t really keep make up on.
𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘓.
Yorkville , IL
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Smells so good & love the feel it gives once applying it!! Ended up using this stuff within the month & honestly I think it’s one of my many fav lush products
layla s.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I love using this primer. It feels amazing on my face! It has a buttery texture that melts as it gets warm, which some people probably wouldn’t like. You have to warm it up in your fingers before applying. It smells a little weird but you get used to it. I love this primer and I would buy it again.
Abbie D.
Morpeth, Lynemouth
If you have combination or oily skin this primer is absolutely wonderful. It applies like a greasy texture but as you rub it in it changes to a powder. I’ve noticed that my makeup has been staying on longer since I’ve swapped to this. Good for your skin too!
Leah Anne C.
I tried this Magical Moringa for a couple of weeks and I really like how it mattifies my face while moisturizing. It starts oily while applying but turns into a powdery finish. I like how it smells too. However, 1) it gets super greasy on my t-zone after a while and 2) as a moisturizer/primer, it does not blen well together with other products that I put on my face whenever I want to put on some makeup (example: concealer, sunscreen). They either slide off my skin or clump together. I really wanted this to work so I can use it regularly, but considering the above cons, I am not sure.
Sarah M.
🌹 It breaks my heart that I have to put up a negative review for Lush. I absolutely love their fresh face masks and their cleaners. But this moisturizer was such a waste of money for me.
🌹 I have really dry skin, really dry and I am always looking for good moisturizers. The sales lady at Lush recommended Magnificent/Magical Moringa and when I tried it in the store, I really liked it. But once I actually started applying it in my daily routine, I did not like it one bit.
🌹 It has a really hard consistency, kind of like frozen butter, so you have to warm it up with your fingers and melt it into your skin. That is ok, I was fine with that. What I did not like was that it did not stop melting even after I had applied it and massaged it nicely in to my skin.
🌹 I have really bad dry patches on my nose and around my mouth, so whenever I would apply it in these areas, it would transfer on my lips. Literally, I could taste the moisturizer. That never happnes to me, I would be careful to not apply it near my lips but I would still manage to transfer. And it tastes like flour mixed in water.
🌹 I would have even been ok with that if it atleast worked. It did not help with my dry patches, it actually clinged to them even more because of its hard consistency. It is also advertised as a primer, but it makes my skin so weird that I can not even imagine using it under my makeup.
🌹 The only way I can use it is if I put it on at night so that I don't have to taste it. Really, I was so excited to try it, but it just did not workout for me.
🌹 If this suits you or is one of your favourite products, that is amazing. This is just my personal experience
Sarah P.
If you have oily skin, this primer from lush is the best I’ve ever used. It really helps control oil on my face big time. Keeps my makeup in place and looking so good even in the humid summer months.
Liz M.
Winnipeg
The formula of this was amazing, but i just didn't find it mixed well with my skin. Thankfully, my friend also purchased a different lush moisturizer in the same size. She didn't really like hers, so we switched and we both ended up loving the ones we switched lol
jessica f.
spring hill, FL
this product is so underrated!!! i love to use this as a lid primer! its matte, and i dont even need to set it! its extremely gentle and all natural! it is pricey, but a little goes a very very long way!
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Missie W.
Kissimmee, FL
What is your favorite face moisturizer? Mine is LUSH Magical Moringa.