BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

• Has anyone every tried magical moringa from LUSH? How do ...1 Answers
  • Could this help with my DRY skin around in my facial area2 Answers
  • How are the skin mask from here? I usually get the bath b...1 Answers
LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Ana M.
Suwanee, GA
I have incredibly oily skin and have thus tried just about every moisturizer out there in the hopes that it won't add to the problem. This is BY FAR the best I've come by at keeping my face moisturized, but not at all oily. The consistency of Magical Moringa is definitely unique...not liquidy or even moussey, it remains fairly solid until you rub it together on your fingers. When you put it on your face it feels more like you're putting on a powder than anything, but there is no visibility of it on your face if that makes sense—it completely rubs in and disappears, giving you a matte finish. It lasts quite a long time because of this...I used to always wake up with really oily skin, but ever since I've started using Magical Moringa at night as well, I wake up with a nice and smooth, properly moisturized face. I've also found that it's a great primer for those reasons as well. All in all, if you've got oily/combination skin and are sick of moisturizers only making it worse, try this!!!
Izabel H.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is my go to makeup primer. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized but also matte which I love. My skin feels so smooth and velvety after I put this on! I love it and have repurchased it many times!
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I have tried many primers over the years but have liked none as much as this. It smells amazing and works. It makes your skin look smooth and minimizes pores. A little goes a long way and the price is great. Also nice to have natural ingredients
Tori N.
Dallas, TX
Honestly I hate that I love this product because of the price but it's amazing !! It's perfect for rehydrating your face, but it leaves your skin with a wonderful matte/smooth feeling !! This is awesome as a makeup primer or even just as a plain moisturizer. I incorporate this into my nightly routine to bring some moisture back into my face after I use my cleanser!
Amanda H.
This is my favorite product from lush. My skin feels unbelievable after using this. I love how it primes and moisturizes the face. The container is pretty impressive for only $25. Absolute favorite. Will throw out all other moisturizers and primers for this.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
If I had to suggest anything for someone to try at lush for the first time, this would be it. It's a moisturizer and primer, so you put it on in the morning and one and done. It's also so smooth and not greasy like a lot of people complain about with moisturizers.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This amazing primer can be used as a moisturizer too! it leaves the skin velvety and looking matte. Contains rose hip oil‎, argan oil from Morocco, shea buetter and moringa.  The mixture of these beauty oils brings in moisture but somehow primes the skin for makeup and keeps me matte all day long. You only need a little bit, I simply warm it between my fingers until it melts a bit and then dab all over my face concentrating on my T-zone after cleansing.
jamie c.
O Fallon, MO
IT'S MAGIC!!! I know it's in the name but I swear this stuff is truly magic! If you have never tried it even just on your hand in the store go try it! When you first take it out of the tub it's almost hard and when you first start to rub it in it looks like it will be greasy and not absorb well but then the magic happens! It turns into an almost powder like consistency that leaves your skin so soft and hydrated
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
I've used LUSH moisturizers for years, mostly Vanishing Cream... until now! I absolutely love Magical Moringa and use it as my daily moisturizer and double it as my primer. I have pretty normal skin and this gives my skin a velvety soft, matte feel which I think is perfect. It's not too heavy for me to wear under makeup during the day, especially living in Florida, and also works great before bed. The price is so reasonable and it lasts longer than any moisturizer I've ever used!
Amie C.
I love the way this makes my skin feel! It's a great moisturizer as well as a step in priming the skin for makeup! It's a hard product in the container but mets into your skin as you warm it up in your fingers and rub it into your face.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?