BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Alice F.
Davis, CA
I got this because it was recommended to me by the salesperson who, like me, didn't like to wear a lot of makeup so I thought it was right up my alley. It feels amazing on and it really blocks the makeup from your skin but the only problem with it was that it made me break out so I would be careful with this one
Jessica C.
Englewood, FL
This stuff is the best for my oily skin here in Florida!  It is a strange consistency though, like a solid oil, but finishes like a powder.  Makes my skin look matte for hours.  Scent is a little strong at first, but lightens up quickly.  A little bit goes a long way, so well worth the price
Elena M.
Magical Moringa is a fantastic facial moisturizer from Lush. It's incredibly hydrating but it doesn't feel greasy or heavy like some moisturizers can get. It practically melts into the skin. It works really well as a makeup primer too, and it makes it feel like you're always starting the day with a fresh canvas!
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
This product is great if you have combination skin like I do. I love lush and none of their products have ever let me down. It's a very gentle moisturizer. It's not too pricey but it isn't a cheap product either. I wish the smell wasn't so harsh, but I can look past it since the product is so amazing.
Te' M.
I love this mattifying moisturizer from Lush! Here's the deal, you have to understand that yes this is a moisturizer but for people like me who have combo skin, you would be better off using it as a primer for your makeup. Or even if you are feeling a little shiny that day, a little goes a long way.
Liliana C.
 I thought it was very good it is very messy though I think the expense was very good it works really well though it was a perfect price it wasn't too much it wasn't too little It had nice packaging it was it's super cute I would buy it again this is a very nice product and I would suggest buying it
Abby A.
Las Vegas, NV
Extremely fresh for the skin, after applying makes the skin feel extremely soft. It was worth the price. I did not buy mines it was given to me as a gift but I will purchase with my own money in the future and deff will be buying it in the future. It smell great too so go for it ladies or gents.
Elissa S.
Great lotion for those with oily skin. It really makes my skin feel matte and stays that way for several hours. This was my first "grown-up" moisturizer and the people at LUSH were incredibly patient and helpful as they walked me through all of their products. This is definitely a favorite.
Heather M.
West Lawn, PA
I bought this after reading a bunch of reviews on it.  They were using it as a makeup primer and it was changing their whole routine. I've since fell in love with it. A little bit goes a long way and the way it makes your face feel afterwards is amazing. Soft and smooth. Makeup goes on flawlessly.
Keira E.
This product is amazing! It's great just to use as a lotion but can also be used as a primer. I love that this product is matte because it makes applying makeup after using this product so much easier. The packaging is really cute and this is definitely one of the cheaper lush products.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?