BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Stephanie F.
Orlando, FL
I really want to love this product - it smells great and the idea behind it is awesome and I've seen people sing it's praises. It gives my skin a super velvety feel and matte finish when I use it alone but under makeup it creases and starts feeling greasy by midday. I keep trying, hoping that I will find the secret to unlocking its full potential!
Tara C.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this product as a moisturizer before bed. It is also advertised to be a good makeup primer, however I found that the powdery substance inside the form made my foundation look caked and separate on my skin. But as a moisturizer on its own, it is fantastic. I wear it over and over, and it leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and soft.
Aisha K.
Des Plaines, IL
I have extremely oily skin and thought that it would help keep me matte because of all the great ingredients in the jar and I was amazed! It kept me matte and also hydrated at the same time! But the only down side was it was really heavy on my skin! I'd definitely use it during the winter time but summer I was definitely not a fan of this
Kenzie A.
Bronx, NY
As someone with oily skin, I definitely recommend this product. This facial moisturizer has honestly changed the way I view moisturizers (as every other one I've used has left my skin feeling icky). And as a plus, it keeps my makeup in tact all day - it used to rub off after only a few hours of wear, but now it lasts all day!
Shannon H.
I love most LUSH products, but this priming lotion just didn't do it for me. I was advised that the  could be used under foundation for a hydrating yet matifying base, but all it did was cause my makeup to be patchy and slide off my face. I like the way it looks on its own, but I rarely spend time in public without a BB or foundation on.
Morgan K.
Grove City
This moisturizer was sold to me as a face primer, which it does an amazing job of. It smooths out my pores and creates a beautiful base layer for foundation. I'm giving it 4/5 stars because  my skin is quite finicky, and this product did cause me to break out. But it smells amazing and does a great job at what it does!!
Farah J.
I tried a sample of this and I am not sure if I like it I might have to try it again it feels soft at first a new scam but then I feel like he finds out my skin a little and I have combo skin so I definitely wouldn’t purchase this product until I try it again I recommend getting a sample of this first cruise to make your skin soft and be
Trinity C.
I love this. It leaves my face smooth and fresh. I feel 10 years younger when I am through. It smells delicious enough to eat. I think that this is very affordable and well worth lush msrp. If your unsure about lush products just ask someone for help the people at lush are kind and patient and always us suggest the best products
Teresa H.
Richmond, VA
I am a big Lush fan, but just was not sold on this product. I bought it at Lush after waiting for it to come out for months. I was just disappointed in the residue the product left on my skin. I bought it once, but will not be buying it again. I would not recommend it to others-- which is hard for me to say considering I am a big Lush fan!
Tami A.
Tigard , OR
I purchased this product after a sales associate at Lush demonstrated it for me in my hand. It does a great job of helping my make up go on smoothly and keeping shine to a minimum. I have a very oily tzone. The packaging is great. They offer a nice recycle program in their containers. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?