BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

• Has anyone every tried magical moringa from LUSH? How do ...1 Answers
  • Could this help with my DRY skin around in my facial area2 Answers
  • How are the skin mask from here? I usually get the bath b...1 Answers
LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Shannon H.
I love most LUSH products, but this priming lotion just didn't do it for me. I was advised that the  could be used under foundation for a hydrating yet matifying base, but all it did was cause my makeup to be patchy and slide off my face. I like the way it looks on its own, but I rarely spend time in public without a BB or foundation on.
Teresa H.
Richmond, VA
I am a big Lush fan, but just was not sold on this product. I bought it at Lush after waiting for it to come out for months. I was just disappointed in the residue the product left on my skin. I bought it once, but will not be buying it again. I would not recommend it to others-- which is hard for me to say considering I am a big Lush fan!
Farah J.
I tried a sample of this and I am not sure if I like it I might have to try it again it feels soft at first a new scam but then I feel like he finds out my skin a little and I have combo skin so I definitely wouldn’t purchase this product until I try it again I recommend getting a sample of this first cruise to make your skin soft and be
Dani C.
Fort Lauderdale
This product felt very heavy I understand that's it's a mask but the feeling was just something that I did not like although once off and rinsed with warm water it left my face feeling very hydrated and smooth , I really did enjoy the smell . I would put the feeling aside and buy it again because it's very nice on the skin
Elena M.
Magical Moringa is a fantastic facial moisturizer from Lush. It's incredibly hydrating but it doesn't feel greasy or heavy like some moisturizers can get. It practically melts into the skin. It works really well as a makeup primer too, and it makes it feel like you're always starting the day with a fresh canvas!
Jessica C.
Englewood, FL
This stuff is the best for my oily skin here in Florida!  It is a strange consistency though, like a solid oil, but finishes like a powder.  Makes my skin look matte for hours.  Scent is a little strong at first, but lightens up quickly.  A little bit goes a long way, so well worth the price
Jordan T.
Fremont, OH
It's a very interesting textured product. You use it as a multi-tasking primer/moisturizer. It really needs to be rubbed into the skin to make it easy to apply makeup over top of it. I found that it worked well for a couple hours, but was disappointing by the end of the day. Definitely would not buy again
Liliana C.
 I thought it was very good it is very messy though I think the expense was very good it works really well though it was a perfect price it wasn't too much it wasn't too little It had nice packaging it was it's super cute I would buy it again this is a very nice product and I would suggest buying it
Te' M.
I love this mattifying moisturizer from Lush! Here's the deal, you have to understand that yes this is a moisturizer but for people like me who have combo skin, you would be better off using it as a primer for your makeup. Or even if you are feeling a little shiny that day, a little goes a long way.
Abby A.
Las Vegas, NV
Extremely fresh for the skin, after applying makes the skin feel extremely soft. It was worth the price. I did not buy mines it was given to me as a gift but I will purchase with my own money in the future and deff will be buying it in the future. It smell great too so go for it ladies or gents.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?