BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‚Äé; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
If I had to suggest anything for someone to try at lush for the first time, this would be it. It's a moisturizer and primer, so you put it on in the morning and one and done. It's also so smooth and not greasy like a lot of people complain about with moisturizers.
Allisa L.
Tampa, FL
I liked this moisturizer for my excessively oily skin. It is one of the only products that I can use in the morning before putting on makeup without making my face a slip and slide by 2pm. It could really even double as a primer for how matte and smooth it makes my face feel. Only 4 stars because the texture is hard to get used to and kind of chalky for a moisturizer.
Brenda N.
Santa Ana, CA
Love that it mattifies skin -- great alternative to silicone primers (which I don't like because they break me out!). I recommend this one for anyone with oily, sensitive, or acne-prone skin :) my only dislike about this product is the packaging.. it can easily melt and become liquidy... not exactly travel friendly. But other than that it is a great product.
Raven B.
Lakewood
I'm obsessed with the health benefits of morninga. This was my first time using this product from lush and it isn't my all time favorite. I will use it until it's gone and likely try a different lotion next time. The scent was fine but not my favorite. What I think makes this product special is that it is completely moisturizing without the dewy or oily look.
Joana H.
Los Angeles
I've been using this primer/moisturizer for a few months now. It's the best thing ever! It serves as a primer and it moisturizers, which is great. I have combination skin, it can either be dry or very oily, but it works so good on me! I've purchased two pots so far and it works a lot better than other high end primers. I would definitely recommend this!
Ally L.
Gainesville , VA
My all time favorite product! It's technically a moisturizer but it works great as a primer because it drys extremely matte which for a person with oily skin like me, is heaven. Not to mention, it smells like baby powder which is one of my favorite smells!
Abby Z.
So i bought this because i was looking for something to keep my oily skin not look so oily when i put makeup and the person at lush told me to use this as a primer and omg this has changed my life my skin looks so good now when i have makeup on and i do not have to retouch it what so ever and not use any blotting sheets to remove the excess oil
Kelli P.
San Diego, CA
I use this on a daily basis as a moisturizer/primer before applying my makeup. Not only does this moisturize my skin but it leaves it matte all day long. A lot of my other moisturizers that claim to leave a matte finish wear off by the end of the day, however this one does not. I can count on my makeup staying place all day when using this product.
Stephanie F.
Orlando, FL
I really want to love this product - it smells great and the idea behind it is awesome and I've seen people sing it's praises. It gives my skin a super velvety feel and matte finish when I use it alone but under makeup it creases and starts feeling greasy by midday. I keep trying, hoping that I will find the secret to unlocking its full potential!
Tara C.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this product as a moisturizer before bed. It is also advertised to be a good makeup primer, however I found that the powdery substance inside the form made my foundation look caked and separate on my skin. But as a moisturizer on its own, it is fantastic. I wear it over and over, and it leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and soft.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?