BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

• Has anyone every tried magical moringa from LUSH? How do ...1 Answers
  • Could this help with my DRY skin around in my facial area2 Answers
  • How are the skin mask from here? I usually get the bath b...1 Answers
LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Mariana R.
Atlanta, GA
Tiene muy buenas propiedades, pero su consistencia no me convence, su olor es muy rico pero existen mejores
member-ba0b5f830
Perfect and natural no irritating skin or red color and it's light and smells good and it's worth the price
Chloe D.
Falmouth, Cornwall
Loved this. So smooth on my skin and feels so velvety.
Would recommend to wear on its own or under makeup.
sarah t.
This feels AMAZING i m actually being 100% truthful this product is stunning and it feels/smells beautiful
Nathan M.
Doncaster
Love this lush is my all time favourite shop for facials and stuff like that coz I know it's all natural
Jake M.
This ur very creamy and smooth good for first people who wanna try it love useing it when I'm bothered
Μαριτίνα Μ.
Thessaloniki
This smells amazing and its also a good price! It leaves the skin smooth and fresh! Really recommend it
Caitlyn C.
Fredericton
Best product ever! Definitely reccomend this and would use it again. I was definitely not dissapointed.
Grace R.
monifieth
Didn't like the smell but came in a good looking package and wouldn't buy again but it did its job
Yaiza G.
OMG I LOVE THIS MASCARA is so fresh and smel so delicious; is effective, my face rest soft
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?