BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

• Has anyone every tried magical moringa from LUSH? How do ...1 Answers
  • Could this help with my DRY skin around in my facial area2 Answers
  • How are the skin mask from here? I usually get the bath b...1 Answers
LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Laurie B.
Quebec, QC
I like it ! Smells good as always, im in love with lush products. Works well as a makeup primer, and for hydratation.
Kirsty M.
I've only used this the once so can't say a huge deal about it. But it smells nice and leaves my skin soft afterwards
member-a2831
Really liked this product I don't know if it's just me but it did feel quite sticky and clumpy but still really good
Regalitos
No es muy grasienta y se siente muy bien amo este producto es muy bueno y sé siente rico y suave huele soper bien
Laura M.
Valença
incredible, makes your skin soft and I think it kind closes your pores, have an amazing smell and a great texture
Olivia O.
Halifax, NS
It feels and smells great, however, it does not keep me matte all day. Makeup goes on nicely and does not cake.
Candice P.
Sydney, NS
Bought at lush. Amazing fell and feel on skin. Love every product they sell and everyone new one I try I love.
Wiem A.
Vproduct too much very nuce and it smeels good actually i like itttery good it makes your face good i love this
Sidrah H.
Dubai, Dubai
I love all the products by lush because of its natural ingredients. The quality is amazing and so good in smell
Kennedy B.
Elgin
skin was dry before but after nice Glow skin I love love the package , black tub like all the lush package .
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?