BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Mmrym R.
Uaq, Umro al quis
I love it because it help my skin and make it looks clean and clean also I buy maybe 3 because I love it soooooo much
🌚 L.
hands down my favourite moisturizer, does not leave a film at all and also is a good primer, totally worth it´s pice
Jaclyn S.
Gold Coast
Great packaging, smells so amazing, super moisturising, great value. I use Lush all the time love all the lush products
Crystal Y.
I think this product is Really refreshing and would love to use again and would recommend to all my friends and family
Lucia Yulissa P.
Miami 8400 NW 25th #100 BM cargo
I like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much
vanessa s.
mississauga, ON
I love it!!! There is not any product of lush that I didn't like it. Naturals, an amazing smell and fantastics results
Desiree A.
Pozzallo
È un buon prodotto anche se non mi ha fatta letteralmente impazzire, però non vedo l'ora di provare altri prodotti Lush
Kirsty M.
I've only used this the once so can't say a huge deal about it. But it smells nice and leaves my skin soft afterwards
Laurie B.
Quebec, QC
I like it ! Smells good as always, im in love with lush products. Works well as a makeup primer, and for hydratation.
member-a2831
Really liked this product I don't know if it's just me but it did feel quite sticky and clumpy but still really good
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?