BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Karèle L.
Quebec
Super produit! Leur formule sont super en plus d'être ecofriendly. L'odeur est à tombée parterre et c'est super délicat sur la peau le seule point négatif est le prix qui est un peu élevé
مريم آ.
Toronto, ON
It's a very good moisturizer for oily skin since it controls oils but still doesn't make you dry and it is also a very good primer,  it works well under makeup
Arina R.
Blanchardstown
Good product have used it for a bit . Good to use as a primer under fundation in T-zone area . Isn't very moisturzier . I got it in lush in Dublin city centre
Jemma 🎀.
Colne, Lancashire
One of my favourites. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Very effective and worth every penny. Nice packaging, appealing and very good value.
Grace T.
I don't really like this. At first, it was nice, but overtime, the cons outweigh the pros because it leaves my skin very cakey and I keep breaking out.
Chloe M.
I absolutely love this product this is the one that I use the most it is gentle on the skin and it is worth the money and I highly recommended it
styledecoded
Who doesnt love a good natural product. This one smells amazing and I dont use lush products very often. But for sure after this, im buying moreee.
Magdalena U.
Santiago (Chile)
makes a pretty decent primer and in consistency is close to benefit's porefessional. ask for samples, personally i would not waste my money on it.
Is there anything bad anyone can ever say about lush? It's one of the best companies out there for skin care products. It did wonders for my skin!!
شف م.
Jeddah -saudi arabia
I love it, it is very nice.in texture plus the fragrance is so yum, i would recommend this if u have dry face like i do.. Its give freshness feel
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?