BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‚Äé; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Lana B.
Toronto
Amazing cream to put on the face if you are looking to avoid shiny looking skin. After cleansing my face, I put it on as a primer/moisturizer and then apply my makeup. I have always loved LUSH packaging, it's very simple and recyclable. Would recommend trying if you're looking for a primer!
Kristina M.
Very nice moisturizer. Wasn't hydrating enough for me, but did exactly what is was supposed too! It gave me such a great matte finish I almost didn't need a primer or powder on my skin! I have oily skin and love some rich cream so I prefer something else that is more hydrating.
Katie B.
Inverclyde , Scotland
Great loved it , smothe face after need to buy again, fully enjoyed my time out fixing my face for five mins , recently used this and think it's amazing. Amazing price ‚̧ԳŹ Can be used more than once witch is always a goood thing. Yes definatly would love to buy agane
Swati J.
Dubai
You will love your skin after using this one. My skin feels like soft velvet (what more can I ask for!) ūüėć Best thing it can be used both by men and women as it leaves mattifying effect after using. It will help in holding your makeup for longer time. Best product ūüėė¬†¬†¬†
Faiza F.
Barcelona
La sensaci√≥n es tan incre√≠ble Magical Moringa mantiene el maquillaje fijo y ayuda a que te dure m√°s
tiempo sobre la piel. Tiene un efecto matificador fabuloso que funciona
genial en todo tipo de pieles, seas chica.
Mariam A.
Coventry, West midlands
This facemask is amazing. The texture of it is unreal. It made my skin feel amazing after one use. I suffer from dry skin and this product is amazing. It is good value for money and i am extremely impressed. I would highly recommend this product to everyone
Antara R.
11216
Starting with how this smells is just Aahhhhhmazing!!After a quick was scrub my skin feels clean and smooth.I haven't had any breakouts so far because of this product.I would advise to seek the sales help before you buy it to determine your skin type
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
I love it. I have oily skin and this moisturizer/primer is the best. I know it feels heavy when you grab it but just let it melt and apply. My face feels so nice and soft after I apply it, and best of all matte.
Alexandra K.
I'm so happy with this product. It comes in classic Lush packaging. The smell is really good. I like using it as my makeup primer. My skin looks flawless with this product. It's really nice for dry skin.
Amel Z.
Rabat
Smells good because hello it's Lush. If you have super oily skin you might find it greasy and heavy. But it's totally perfect for dry skin. Tbh i only use it in the cold season when my skin get dry.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?