BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‚Äé; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Cierra M.
Winnipeg, MB
Love love love this product! I find that I only need to use it every other day in the summer, but it saves my face in the winter!! Leaves a nice matte finish and smells yummy.
Mounya T.
Sydney
I would realize that Lush Magical Moringa Facial Moisturizer is actually suitable for oily skin, like really oily skin! I know argan oil for oily skin? But yeah it works.
Milou L.
It smells really good! I dont have oily skin myself but if you have it is a really great product. Makes your face matt all day. Sometimes i even use it as primer!
Sophie C.
Outstanding. It's ¬£25 in the UK now and is the best do it all moisturizer I have ever owned. It's awkward to use at first but worth it. I use it as moisturizer, primer and makeup. Basically life becomes easier if you use a cotton bud or spatula. I scoop a bit out and put it on my palm and melt it down with my fingers before putting on for an amazingly moisturized protected mattified finish. And if I'm going  to work I mix in some of the lush colour supplement, about 3:1 moisturizer to colour. And emulsify with my fingers before putting on my face. It makes a fantastic BB or CC cream type thing moisturising, priming, concealing and acting as a light Foundation in one fell swoop. With a dash of mascara that's my morning face routine in under 10 minutes.
member-08831defc
Lowestoft
Love all LUSH products! My skin is so sensitive and I've never had any problems with lush! 100% worth all the hype! I love all the different collections as well and everything is very well priced! Love it
Jenny P.
Newmarket
I just started using this as a primer and I love it. My skin gets oily in the summer and this helps keep it matte all day. I will definitely repurchase this once mine runs out.
Agatha N.
london
Loved it so much. The scent was absolutely amazing.. I am a repeat user and I mean its absolutely amazing. It definitely met my expectations and the price was alright
Elora C.
Toronto, ON
This moisturizer is not for everyone. It's not quite a balm, but a powdery paste (its first ingredient is corn starch), and you have to warm it in your hands before it becomes spreadable. I have combination skin, and I have found that this product pills when I try to layer makeup on top of it which means I can only wear it alone. It's very matte, which is nice if you're into that finish, though I'm not.
Ellie C.
This product was brilliant but I did find that it did irritate my face a little and make some areas blotchy. Might just Ben my skin type, so will probably try again to see if it's my skin or the product. I love all Lush products anyways :)
Shahana A.
Sharjah
How can one not love handmade products ? And something like lush !!! Lush is a brand that can be associated with vibrant colours, funky names & they do live up to the hype that has been created ! I wouldn't say these are cheap, but good stuff comes with a price right ? The gentle fragrance of moringa is so amazing !
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?