BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Karis M.
I love all lush products! I'm allergic to chamomile, but they ensure that the products they give me have had absolutely no contact with it. That's good customer service, my friend!
Hayli N.
Reinbeck, IA
Lush products are always fun to try. This one was mostly comfortable to wear and had a wonderful smel. My skin felt fresh and soft after using this mask. I would purchase it again!
member-2071e
I have been a LUSH fan since their first few stores had just opened. All of their products are wonderful for your skin. Due to the natural ingredients, I have not had irritation from anyone of their products. They have a unique, personal connection to their customers! Highly reccomend!
Kristen C.
Staten Island , NY
I love that this stuff is hand made and has a real expiration date on it. it melts in your fingertips and glides on your face so smoothly and isn't greasy like you might expect
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
Fresh handmade facial voice rising this is quickly absorbed leaving skin looking matte feeling velvety and Perfectly primed for Makeup love how it melts onto your Face
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This amazing primer can be used as a moisturizer too! it leaves the skin velvety and looking matte. Contains rose hip oil‎, argan oil from Morocco, shea buetter and moringa.  The mixture of these beauty oils brings in moisture but somehow primes the skin for makeup and keeps me matte all day long. You only need a little bit, I simply warm it between my fingers until it melts a bit and then dab all over my face concentrating on my T-zone after cleansing.
Meagan W.
Argyle, TX
I was hesitant to try this product because of the various oils in it, but a Lush employee talked me into it and I’m glad she did. I originally bought it to use as a primer but found that my makeup did not apply well over it. However, I did find that it moisturized my skin extremely well, so I started using it as an evening moisturizer. I typically apply one of my serums underneath it, give that a few moments to absorb into my skin, and then apply the Magical Moringa.

To apply it, I scrape a small amount out using either my fingernail (I kinda drag my nail backwards across the surface of the product so it doesn’t get under my nail if that makes sense) or a Q-tip. Then, I gently warm it in the palm of my hand and massage it into my skin. Bam, beautifully moisturized skin. I was very happy to learn that my sensitive skin is compatible with this product and that it doesn’t break me out. I’ve repurchased it three times!
Makaila D.
Aldan, PA
OK so I want to begin with why I love this so much because I do love it so much. enough that im happy I bought it, would buy it again and would recommend it to a friend.
First reason is it makes my normally oily skin look matte all day, seriously.... it goes on like velvet in texture and mattifies all it touches.
Second, it smells good and feels good. I use cruelty free brands STRICTLY so it can be hard to find things that are just as luxurious but this is it. smells amazing and feels great going on. you have to melt it between your fingers before applying but once its liquid it goes on amazingly.
Third, as a primer it holds my make up in place. I don't have to reapply at the end of the work day before drink or antying like I normally would. It keeps my face make up in place.
Brandy S.
Shawnee, KS
I have very oily skin, and was searching all over the internet on how I could control the oil and still have moisturized skin. I landed on the Lush website, and they recommended this moisturizer. I went to the store to get it, and to my disappointment they were all sold out. They had just enough to give me a sample. I used it the next day before applying my makeup, and I'm IN LOVE with this product. My skin stayed matte for hours, and I only needed to use powder a couple times. Once they get it back in I will be buying the normal size. FYI, they are reformulating this product so hopefully it's the same as before. Fingers crossed!!!
Julia M.
This is my favorite primer! It leaves a matte finish to the skin while filling in pores you don't need a lot to cover the whole face. When you rub it in your hands it turns in to and oil-Ish consistency. The price is a lot but if you are willing splurge I would totally do it! If not if you are able to go in to the store ask for a sample that will last you at least three weeks if you do you makeup every day or so I love this stuff and always head back to it when I finish mine pot
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?