BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
APPELLE M.
good like j'ai déjà utilisé ce produits et je vous conseilleTesture légère l'odeur est agréable good like j'ai déjà utilisé ce produits et je vous conseilleTesture légère l'odeur est agréable good like j'ai déjà utilisé ce produits et je vous conseilleTesture légère l'odeur est agréable
Ana C.
New Castle, DE
Nunca le he llegado a comprar, me dieron una pequeña muestra en tienda y desde ahí la he podido probar, el olor me gusta, el tacto, la aplicación, es como un pequeño aceite que se derrite con el calor y la piel lo absorbe, me gusta como quedaba mi cara después de esto.
Katie B.
Inverclyde , Scotland
Great loved it , smothe face after need to buy again, fully enjoyed my time out fixing my face for five mins , recently used this and think it's amazing. Amazing price ❤️ Can be used more than once witch is always a goood thing. Yes definatly would love to buy agane
Marjory P.
Montreal
J'ai adoré ce produit de la compagnie Lush en plus d'etre à un prix abordable , il a rendu ma peau douce. Il est sans ajout de produits chimique ce qui est un plus et que dire de l'odeur qui rend acro. Je le conseil a tout ceux qui veulent une peau en santé !
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
I really enjoyed this. It has a very unique texture for a moisturizer. It is very hydrating and leaves a beautiful finish on the skin. It also works great as a primer! If you are oily, I would recommend this as it has a thicker consistency and is not too watery.
Nicole P.
I only used this a few times before putting it away and forgetting I owned it, it's a very unique moisturiser. It Has more of a primer texture to it, and although it is supposed to be mattifying I noticed it didn't hydrate my skin as well as Enzymion does.
Tiyanna D.
NG7 7fd
Such a good product!!!!!! I highly recommend this as it wouldn't leave oh feeling disappointed. It gives you the defined look to your face and it's very long lasting results . I purchased this product from the boots store and I would seriously buy it again
Alexa H.
Ottawa, ON
I’ve never been super big on primers cause I didn’t think it mattered too much. But this product is life changing!! It makes your makeup look so smooth and last throughout the whole day. The only thing I don’t love about this is the smell but after a while you get used to it, plus it’s totally worth it!
Shannan E.
Cambridge
Love the feeling of this moisturizer. I love the matte feeling of moisturizer since I can have super oily skin, but it does leave a weird substance on my fingers after I put it on. Not a deal breaker though. One of the best moisturizers at LUSH.
mariam s.
This is a great product, easy to apply but i do wish it wasn't a little pricy for some people out there because lush is a well known brand but i still love it! It really helped my skin clear up within the first 2 weeks. LUSH Cosmetics
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?