BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

• Has anyone every tried magical moringa from LUSH? How do ...1 Answers
  • Could this help with my DRY skin around in my facial area2 Answers
  • How are the skin mask from here? I usually get the bath b...1 Answers
LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Andrea H.
Banknock, Falkirk
I have very dry skin, I thought I was try this to see how it work as a primer on my skin, which didn't work well at all it has a very strong cornstarch well due it being one of the main ingredients but it made my foundation look horrible on my skin. Would not touch if you have dry skin at all.
Beauty W.
This texture of this product is amazing and i love it but i dont think that its worth all the hype, it pains me to say i wasnt exactly overwhelmed with this product and it is not too pricey. I dont think i am going to repurchase this item and im going to stick to the ones i usually buy
APPELLE M.
good like j'ai déjà utilisé ce produits et je vous conseilleTesture légère l'odeur est agréable good like j'ai déjà utilisé ce produits et je vous conseilleTesture légère l'odeur est agréable good like j'ai déjà utilisé ce produits et je vous conseilleTesture légère l'odeur est agréable
Amelie S.
Sherbrooke
I know this is especially for oily skin and don't get me wrong, I ADORE anything LUSH makes, but I always feel like their face creams are too rich for my skin type. I always end up with oils around my T zone at the end of the day... So I would suggest skipping on this one.
Ana C.
New Castle, DE
Nunca le he llegado a comprar, me dieron una pequeña muestra en tienda y desde ahí la he podido probar, el olor me gusta, el tacto, la aplicación, es como un pequeño aceite que se derrite con el calor y la piel lo absorbe, me gusta como quedaba mi cara después de esto.
Marjory P.
Montreal
J'ai adoré ce produit de la compagnie Lush en plus d'etre à un prix abordable , il a rendu ma peau douce. Il est sans ajout de produits chimique ce qui est un plus et que dire de l'odeur qui rend acro. Je le conseil a tout ceux qui veulent une peau en santé !
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
I really enjoyed this. It has a very unique texture for a moisturizer. It is very hydrating and leaves a beautiful finish on the skin. It also works great as a primer! If you are oily, I would recommend this as it has a thicker consistency and is not too watery.
Nicole P.
I only used this a few times before putting it away and forgetting I owned it, it's a very unique moisturiser. It Has more of a primer texture to it, and although it is supposed to be mattifying I noticed it didn't hydrate my skin as well as Enzymion does.
Alexa H.
Ottawa, ON
I’ve never been super big on primers cause I didn’t think it mattered too much. But this product is life changing!! It makes your makeup look so smooth and last throughout the whole day. The only thing I don’t love about this is the smell but after a while you get used to it, plus it’s totally worth it!
mariam s.
This is a great product, easy to apply but i do wish it wasn't a little pricy for some people out there because lush is a well known brand but i still love it! It really helped my skin clear up within the first 2 weeks. LUSH Cosmetics
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
Could this help with my DRY skin around in my facial area
Julia M.
What skin demographic is this for? I've heard various things from various people.
Allyson C.
Has anyone every tried magical moringa from LUSH? How do you like it as a primer/moisturizer? LUSH Magical Moringa
I am struggling with how to make this product work on my skin as a primer, let alone a moisturizer with anything on top. How do you guys use it as a primer or put makeup on top of it? I've tried it twice, once with only Tarte Shape Tape as a concealer, and another with Fenty Profilt'r Foundation. Both times, it left makeup application patchy and rubbed part of it off in some spots including the morning moringa. I tried it with my fingers, with a brush, with a beauty blender... all to no avail. I have oily to combination skin, and I want to LOVE this product because of how great it makes my skin feel and that it's an all natural (compared to most lush products it's actually completely devoid of the bad stuff, alongside most other brands) primer and moisturizer 2-in-1. Should I apply an additional primer on top? Only use powder foundation and push/press it in with a kabuki brush? I'm running out of options, but I have yet to find my makeup holy grail primer or even daily moisturizer, for that matter.
How much is this product?