BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Arshia F.
The Lush magical Moringa i got from Lush is pretty good. I use this for moisturizing after i cleanse my face. Though it gave me a velvety fell after usage, i did not like its smell. Also it coudn't remove my eye makeup.
Jessika S.
Depois de aquecer um pouco entre os seus dedos (ou aplicar diretamente sem rosto), uma textura rica vai transformar-se numero aveludado que penetra na sua pele deixando-a suave como seda. Na verdade, sua pele vai ficar tão maravilhosa e você não está conseguindo parar de tocar. O Magical Moringa também fixa a sua base para que dure mais tempo. simplesmente amei
Kinza H.
I've been using this moisturizer for a long time. They claim to give Velvet soft finish. Well. They do what they claim. I've oily to combination skin. This moisturizer helped control my oil, even toned skin and helped remove my light acne scars. It can also be used as primer. But these are bit pricey
Shannen K.
Mount Maunganui
Magical Moringa - is just that Magical. Its smooth and silky texture leaves my skin feeling soft, supple and hydrated and the perfect base to apply my makeup too. The packaging is  on the cheaper end but goes with there brand.
Lana B.
Toronto
Amazing cream to put on the face if you are looking to avoid shiny looking skin. After cleansing my face, I put it on as a primer/moisturizer and then apply my makeup. I have always loved LUSH packaging, it's very simple and recyclable. Would recommend trying if you're looking for a primer!
Andrea H.
Banknock, Falkirk
I have very dry skin, I thought I was try this to see how it work as a primer on my skin, which didn't work well at all it has a very strong cornstarch well due it being one of the main ingredients but it made my foundation look horrible on my skin. Would not touch if you have dry skin at all.
(SC: t.
Manchester
Great on eczema! I use it on my facial eczema! Absolutely love it! Tried a sample then went back and bought a tub! Only comes in one size. Turns into oil on skin. Defiantly could use as a make up remover as well. Reminds me of the camomile make remover from the body shop! It also smells yummy!
Beauty W.
This texture of this product is amazing and i love it but i dont think that its worth all the hype, it pains me to say i wasnt exactly overwhelmed with this product and it is not too pricey. I dont think i am going to repurchase this item and im going to stick to the ones i usually buy
Brehanna B.
Humboldt, Sk
This is my go-to primer! I have oily skin so it’s very rare that my makeup lasts throughout the day without it looking like a greasy mess. Since using this product my makeup lasts WAY longer and helps reduce the amount of oil that is on my face. The product comes in a solid form but once it is applied to the face it just melts and smooths very easily onto the face. It smells absolutely wonderful and it’s price is pretty reasonable for the amount of product you get. Definitely a must for those who struggle with oily skin!!! Have and will continue to repurchase this primer.
APPELLE M.
good like j'ai déjà utilisé ce produits et je vous conseilleTesture légère l'odeur est agréable good like j'ai déjà utilisé ce produits et je vous conseilleTesture légère l'odeur est agréable good like j'ai déjà utilisé ce produits et je vous conseilleTesture légère l'odeur est agréable
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?