BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Joanna S.
This product is amazing! I use it all year round and, considering I have oily/combo skin in the summer, it never gets oily.

It provides me with some moisture during the winter months but layers really well on top of a light moisturizer so I can get enough that way in the colder and drier months. I'm not sure if this was intentional, but it does have a blurring effect as a primer, which is just amazing.

It's great because it makes a good primer before makeup and smooths everything out, feeling soft, ready for makeup, and not at all greasy!

I love this so much and the smell is an added bonus! It isn't the most affordable product by lush but it certainly lasts a while!

LUSH definitely knows how to work great ingredients into their products, especially oils, without my skin suffering and shining like a beacon as a result.
Natalie L.
I have very oily skin and need to use a matte primer under my foundation everyday. I was very intrigued by how good the reviews were so I decided to cough up the $$$. One thing is for sure, a little goes a long way! It melts in your fingers and goes on very greasy, but quickly absorbs into your skin. I wanted to like this product very much. But I find it does weird things to my foundation. For one it feels very thick on your face. It definitely helps absorb oil, but it makes it super hard to blend in my foundation and leaves me with very patchy coverage. It also clogs up my beauty blender like crazy! I started using this product only when I’m not wearing makeup (which isn’t very often). I can’t deny, it does make your skin look smooth and flawless, just doesn’t work very well as a makeup primer. I’m not sure I would buy this again, but I wouldn’t turn down free samples while shopping at lush ;)
Eszter B.
Thunder Bay
A beautiful nice rich cream I apply at night and in the mornings. For night to rejuvenate my dry skin and in the mornings under my makeup to create a matte look.
Verna F.
Great Park, Newcastle upon Tyne
This was a bit of an impulse purchase but I'm so glad I picked it up! I have normal skin but I sometimes get a little oily or dry. Despite looking and feeling like a 'Superbalm', this seems to work better on oily skin. It acts like an oil but dries to a velvety finish. I usually take a little bit in my hands and let it melt with the warmth of my skin. I then apply it evenly all over my face and let it absorb. It looks matte and seems to combat any oil on your face. It did cling to the driest areas so I wouldn't recommend this if you're very dry. It's also fragranced (as with most LUSH products) so I'm not sure how it would affect sensitive or blemish-prone skin. Overall, good for the price and lasts ages!
Emma M.
Evanton
I was always a bit sceptical about so-called "miracle" moisturizers, and when this was launched to a lot of hype, I thought that I would reserve judgement. So, once it came into the stores, I asked for a sample and tried it - not expecting anything spectacular result wise.
Put it this way - I'm hooked. I used it for a week when I was stressed out of my brains and that usually means stress breakouts on my face which make me even more stressed.
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
When this first came out, I got to try a sample and I loved the uniqueness of the product. It's not creamy like other facial mosturizers, but rather, it melts into the warmth of your fingers before integrating into your skin. Although an oil, it dries matte on my face and keeps it matte for quite some time! The smell is lovely and subtle, not very overwhelming and I quite dig it.
María José E.
Medellín
I've repurchased this product twice already! I use as a primer for my makeup and it is super nice, it takes off the shininess of my face and leaves my skin so smooth and ready for makeup. If you have a greasy face I definitely recommend this.
Mery B.
Jerez
One of the most hidrating cream ive ever used. SUPER recommended for skins with dermatitis or super dry. It can be maybe too much for normal skins as long as it's so thick and it takes some time to dry completely in dry skin. Sometimes I use it as primer for foundation and it gives a really beautiful matte finish. Anyway must-have for winter!
Roberta D.
Got it as a sample and am very happy with it. My skin now is normal so I like it, I don't think it would be moisturising enough for when it's dryer. Also don't know how would my acne react to it. Great for days when I don't wear makeup because it makes the skin look moisturised and gives a satin finish. Smells nice and nice texture.
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
Such an incredible moisturizer. In the summer my skin gets super oily and this not only helps control the oil, but keeps my face dry all day! When you use your fingers to apply, Magical Moringa melts in your hand and turns to an oil, yet when you apply, it solidifies and leaves a matte finish! I absolutely love it!
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?