BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Alicia P.
Toronto, ON
I used to use benefits Porefessional but I love this so much more. It makes you look pore-less before even putting makeup on. The fact that it's natural and fair trade and comes from such a morally great company helps that much more. It's also great because it gets through airport security, it comes in a thick cream that you warm up between your fingers before applying. It smells great too.
Luana C.
italy
Ha un buon odore. È molto corposa ma sulla pelle si asciuga in un attimo. La uso di notte perché di giorno ho bisogno di una crema che mi lasci la pelle più idratata avendo la pelle molto secca. Ottima come primer.
Jillian S.
Windsor, ON
Lovely product for giving skin a velvety, smooth complexion for makeup application. Moringa is a wonderful healing ingredient as well so it works nicely for skin that needs some extra care. If you are extremely oily though, this product will not last as long as it would only someone with more normal to dry skin.
Shafeeqa A.
Saudi Arabia, Al khobar, Rakah
I usually have a dry skin and have been searching for a right primer for my face to blend everything well. This is gentle on the face and makes you feel good. I was afraid that I might get breakouts but my skin was feeling better and moistured.I would definitely buy this as soon as I go out of it.
Kristina M.
Very nice moisturizer. Wasn't hydrating enough for me, but did exactly what is was supposed too! It gave me such a great matte finish I almost didn't need a primer or powder on my skin! I have oily skin and love some rich cream so I prefer something else that is more hydrating.
Amelie S.
Sherbrooke
I know this is especially for oily skin and don't get me wrong, I ADORE anything LUSH makes, but I always feel like their face creams are too rich for my skin type. I always end up with oils around my T zone at the end of the day... So I would suggest skipping on this one.
Swati J.
Dubai
You will love your skin after using this one. My skin feels like soft velvet (what more can I ask for!) 😍 Best thing it can be used both by men and women as it leaves mattifying effect after using. It will help in holding your makeup for longer time. Best product 😘
Amel Z.
Rabat
Smells good because hello it's Lush. If you have super oily skin you might find it greasy and heavy. But it's totally perfect for dry skin. Tbh i only use it in the cold season when my skin get dry.
Missy R.
Winnipeg, MB
THIS IS SKIN HEAVEN. I started using this primer with other lush products life face wash and other moisturizers and over a week of using it my skin started to feel a lot smoother and look absolutely FLAWLESS.
becky t.
London, ON
This is a quick absorbing moisturizer that dries to a powder-like finish. Would work best for those that are looking for a moisturizing primer for under foundation or a matte finish.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?