BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‚Äé; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Steph. M.
Moringa has amazing benefits to your health and it makes me so happy lush has incorporated into such a beautiful product!
Ariel B.
Probably the best LUSH product I've ever used. I use it as a primer before makeup. It smoothed and blurred out my pores!
Kourtney L.
Boynton Beach , FL
Its a very thick product but also very great. It smells good and isnt greasy. I even used it as a primer under my makeup!
Diana B.
This product is so soft and creamy when applied. It's not expensive and very effective. This product met my expectations
Alé J.
Norman, OK
Yesssss I adore this product and is steal with how much it is. Very gentle and great on my skin‚ô•ÔłŹ Love love this product
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Me parece bueno cae de maravilla en la piel... Hidrata y suaviza , tendría q darle mas uso para una opinión mas amplia.
Leo Lee S.
i use this as a primer and it keeps my foundation smooth and it seems like it fills my nose pores so thats a plus too!!
Jas C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Five stars definitely. The smell itself is worthy of all 5. Leaves skin slightly fragrant and silky smooth like butter!
Brittany S.
Edison, OH
Used this once before my prom in high school and it was amazing, made me feel awesome and made my face feel even better
Kenya M.
I love the smell a little bit of product goes a long way. It keeps me from looking oily when it's really hot outside
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?