BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Leslie R.
Fortworth
Smells amazing you really just need a small amount and it leaves it moisturized. It's not too expensive and it's from lush .
Giovanna H.
League City, TX
Amazing moisturizer! I have very oily skin and this does an amazing job at mattifying my face. It also works as a primer!!
Alicia D.
Caldwell, ID
You can't really go wrong with any Lush face mask or scrub.  Superior quality,  natural ingredients and great for your skin.
MELISSA A.
I love this stuff! It makes my skin so soft, and it almost feels like it's mixed with a primer or even a "blurring" cream!!
member-eb550
IT WAS GREAT I LIKED OT BUY IT AND YOU WONT REGRWT IT S OK ITS FRIM LUSH SO EBERYBPDY HAS TO LIKE IT EVEN YPU YES YOU BYEEE
Jasmin J.
Sulphur springs
Made my skin so soft! Love love love it. Highly recommend I've used it a few time. And I will DEF continue to purchase it!
Marisa E.
I think this Magical Moringa is a great product from Lush. It comes in the signature black pot and is a great moisturizer.
Dotti G.
Upland, NE
Loved it...skin looked amazing. It helped with the oily look too...it's just expensive...and find not always consistent.
Alé J.
Norman, OK
Yesssss I adore this product and is steal with how much it is. Very gentle and great on my skin♥️ Love love this product
Ariel B.
Probably the best LUSH product I've ever used. I use it as a primer before makeup. It smoothed and blurred out my pores!
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?