BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
This is an amazing primer and moisturizer in one. It keeps my foundation set and ready to go no matter what and helps my dry dry skin!
taylor s.
Lawton
Smells great and you can feel it working. Feels so refreshing and leaves skin bright and shinny. A good product to use before makeup.
Cara S.
Tulsa, OK
Applys moistureing but deys down to a powder finish. Keeps my make-up in place all day. I just use in am before makeup. Lasts forever
Jade L.
Smells very good, very pricey while you can get a much cheaper one, it did meet my expectations, you can buy it online or in stores
Candice w.
Fairfield, OH
Absolutely love this! The smell in amazing. I love how it melts almost instantly with skin warmth. Leaves my face feeling so smooth
Julianne D.
Use this before makeup everyday, helps skin over time and primes face for makeup. Great value for price as you do not need a lot
KHADIJAH M.
I can't say anything negative about lush. The scent, the smoothness, the ingredients, the way it heals sensitivity is amazing!
Ilianna P.
My skin is super oily,however after using this produce I find that my skin is less greasy and super clear and smooth.LOVE THIS!
Funmi O.
Middletown, NY
This product is very good for oily skin. It moisturizes but leaves the skin matte so make up can be applied without a primer.
Leslie R.
Fortworth
Smells amazing you really just need a small amount and it leaves it moisturized. It's not too expensive and it's from lush .
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?