BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Michelle M.
Jonesboro , GA
Love the smell! One of the main reasons I purchased this product! I purchased it from the Lush store in Atlanta! This was my first time using it.
Sharon S.
Warminster, PA
Lush Magical Moringa moisturizer melts into my skin smoothly.  It makes my face feel nice and soft.  I would buy this product again.
April C.
This stuff is amazing! It makes your face feel soft and refreshed! I use it at least twice a week. I have even convinced my husband to use it .
Daaniela G.
Houston
This is so good I love it your skin fells amazing after this and if you keep using it you will get the result it so good totality recommended
Sonali K.
Absolutely my favorite primer! Keeps my face matte and shine free all day plus it feels really smooth on the skin and it melts into the skin!
Jasmine F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I love the smell of it and how it feels on my face when I put it on and when I take it of. It's so relaxing and enjoying and refreshing to.
Gabrielle H.
Denver, CO
Great lotion! I use it on special occasions as a primer and on days when it's really cold and dry. I like layering it with a serum as well
Ashley L.
Auburn
I love how this feels on my skin. A moisturizer that is enough for my dry cheeks but leaves my t zone looking matte. My skin feels so soft.
Kristin G.
Love this mask. Great texture and goes on smooth. Lasts awhile and is very gentle. Love the smell too! Met expectations, would buy again!
Cheyenne E.
1301 michele drive, excelsior springs
Loved how my skin felt fresh and clean after using this product. Kept my face from feeling oiling during the day. 👍 would recommend this!
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?