BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Bergen B.
Hoover
Such an amazing mattifying moisturizer!! A little goes a LOOOOONG way. It's not my daily go-to because I prefer a more dew-y finish, but I love this product!
Lauren T.
I love this product so much. Not only does it fill in my pores but it goes on so smooth and smells great. Also good to layer under an all over moisturizer.
Dominique V.
New Orleans,la
Love the way it smells def be using again just make sure keep it in a cool place so it doesn’t get funky love all lush products esp the coffee bean scrub
Ashlee E.
Roseville, CA
It an amazing moisturizer but also doubles as a matifiying primer! Idt melts into the skin and goes matte instantly while keeping hour face moisturized
Nathalie D.
West Palm Beach
Love how soft this makes my skin feel. I love how  natural their brand is, not to expensive in my opinion and I really feel the difference in my skin
Dee D.
Warren
Provides a lot of moisture but makes my skin too oily which leads to breakouts. I only use it in the winter now, when I need a little extra moisture.
Magaly R.
This moisturizer is to die for!! Leaves you feeling moisturized and matte at the same time which I love! It works great as a makeup primer as well!
James G.
Tampa, FL
I love this product it's a great everyday moisture for your skin to look and feel it's very best. As an added bonus all their products are natural.
Amanda T.
Branson, MO
This moisturizer is amazing. Perfect texture and it absorbs so well. It never left my skin feeling oily, and it's great for wearing under makeup.
Michelle M.
Jonesboro , GA
Love the smell! One of the main reasons I purchased this product! I purchased it from the Lush store in Atlanta! This was my first time using it.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?