BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‚Äé; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Karis M.
I love all lush products! I'm allergic to chamomile, but they ensure that the products they give me have had absolutely no contact with it. That's good customer service, my friend!
Gianna H.
Galloway, NJ
Has a thicker consistency. Melts at your body heat, easy to apply and massage into the skin. It can cause some shininess in the t-zone. Wasn't as hydrating as expected.
Karissa P.
Great for winter time. It helps with super dry skin. It can cause skin to be to oily. I was a little disappointed. It didn't last long before balling up and going bad.
Jaylah S.
It's a really good product but not for my skin type it's definitely for a more dry skin type or atleast that's my opinion smells really good as well it's not to pricy
Catelyn F.
 this is a really good primer for oily skin because it keeps makeup looking matte all day. i use this as a primer for specific spots on my face where i get oily like my forehead, my nose, and my chin. It is a very velvety primer and is overall pretty good
Elena P.
I LOVEEEE THIS Product it's mattifying has great mosture very like weight good value smells absolutely amazing it's a great primer usually for oily skin and I brought this online and I would definitely recommend to a friend or this makes a good gift
Ronny M.
Pensacola, FL
Wow! What an amazing product. From the packaging, the fragrance, to over all effectiveness, this was definitely a winner! I am in love and will be purchasing several more for upcoming birthdays.
Ernestina W.
It mattifies the skin. Makes the skin look smooth.
Worked well when make up was applied. I may get back to this product unless i end up liking my current product more.
Beatrice B.
Milpitas, CA
It's hard to believe this has argan oil in it because it goes on so matte and isn't oily, but my skin feels super moisturized after applying. I just purchased this for the first time a few weeks ago and will repurchase. It's smooth and a great pre-makeup primer.
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love it
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?