BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Jourdan P.
I don't get this product. I know what it's supposed to do, but it seems to melt and disappear. I don't really feel it when I apply it to my face. And I definitely can't use it to replace a moisturizer. As a primer it didn't control enough oil. It's a miss for me
Kim G.
Roselle , IL
I LOVE THIS , use this as a primer only need penny size to cover t zone and chin , smooths out my skin , perfect when I want to put on liquid foundation and stick , smells great and it has lasted me about 8 months highly recommend go ask for a sample !
Karen N.
This the moisturizer that oily people have been waiting for! It leaves a matte powder finish on your face while being moisturizing. What kind of sorcery is this, right? It is quite pricey but I personally have combo skin so I concentrate this on my t zone and use another face cream for my cheeks
Naomi T.
Portland, OR
I am a dry skinned person so this product was not for me. It was grainy and weird and sat on my face and didn't work at all. I do think for an oily skinned person this could be a nice mattifying moisturizer/primer but beware! This was sold to me as if it would work on my dry combo skin but was way too harsh.
Victoria K.
Folsom , CA
Perfect primer moisturizer for under my foundation. Creates a great matte surface for applying foundation. The only thing is it can be a little drying so I pair it over their celestial moisturizer on any areas that I want to stay matte.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
This is a great moisturizer. I have combo skin, so I avoid my nose, but a thin layer everywhere else makes a great makeup primer, once it has thoroughly absorbed. I usually wake up, wash my face, put this on, then get ready, and by the time I'm ready to put my makeup on, it's good to go. It seems pricey, but it lasts a really long time.
Jessica C.
I recently tried a sample and went and bought the full sized product. It's so good! It keeps my oily face matte all day and doesn't feel drying either. I love the smell and it keeps my makeup on without it slipping around!
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
Received a sample of this at LUSH because the worker said it would be perfect for my type of skin. I really like it! It is of a matte consistency and feels different than any other moisturizer I have ever tried. it's more of a solid than liquid if that makes sense. It's a great primer for makeup and makes my skin look glowing
Livvy F.
GO BUY THIS RIGHT NOW.  It literally mattifies your whole face and good lord it's an amazing foundation primer.  This is probably the best thing I've ever put on my face. Seriously. Go buy it right now. RIGHT NOW! It smells amazing and isn't greasy. It goes from a balm to like a liquid. It's awesome.
Victoria S.
Love this for when I wake up! It's a must have in my daily routine. I've been using this for awhile now and I'm very impressed it's gentle and leaves my skin fever smooth I highly recommend for others
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?