BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Kay K.
Lush's Magical Moringa Moisturizer and Makeup Remover was "meh" for me. I didn't like the smell (reminded me of clean diapers) and I found it too thick to moisturize with. Works okay as a light makeup remover but didn't do anything for my eye makeup. I also think people with oily skin should stay clear of this because it's RICH in butters so it might break you out.
Valerie H.
staten island
Just switched to using this for my makeup primer. LOVING it. I love that it's smoothing without using any silicone, and creates a barrier safely using natural ingredients
Marina E.
I love how thick this moisturizer is and how it acts as a primer. It soothes dry skin and feels awesome. It also smells amazing and leaves skin gently scented. I will definitely use this again.
Nikkie P.
Clark
What can I say about this amazing LUSH product that hasn't been said before? I personally use it as a primer for my makeup. After exfoliating and toning my face with Angels on Bare Skin and Tea Tree Toner, respectively, I get a dime sized chunk of Magical Moringa and let it melt in between my fingers before applying on my face. It drys to a lovely matte finish, that's not drying on the skin and a perfect base for my foundation. Definitely a staple in my LUSH collection.
Amber H.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love this. Keeps my oil slick skin nice and oil free all freakin day! I slap this on after washing my face in the morning. Softens my skin and seems to keep the oil away without drying my skin. And no clogged pores! They said it can be used as s primer, but it doesn't hide my freaky large pores, so I use it under my too faced hangover primer.
jamie c.
O Fallon, MO
IT'S MAGIC!!! I know it's in the name but I swear this stuff is truly magic! If you have never tried it even just on your hand in the store go try it! When you first take it out of the tub it's almost hard and when you first start to rub it in it looks like it will be greasy and not absorb well but then the magic happens! It turns into an almost powder like consistency that leaves your skin so soft and hydrated
Francesca O.
Kissimmee
I love this mask! Left my skin amazing 😍😍😍 I bought it because I have oily skin & I noticed a difference after about a couple weeks! Very gentle to the skin & def worth the price!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
you'll never find another moisturizer like this one!

This solid-hybrid turns into a silky feeling oil when warmed, and then a smooth matte. At first it was a little tricky learning to apply it, as it does sink in fast. However, it helps to control oil and prime the skin for makeup very effectively.
Amanda H.
This is my favorite product from lush. My skin feels unbelievable after using this. I love how it primes and moisturizes the face. The container is pretty impressive for only $25. Absolute favorite. Will throw out all other moisturizers and primers for this.
Alex L.
Smells amazing looks amazing feels amazing and Lush is a great brand very natural and is focused on skin products and such. I loved this product but i have not purchased it since.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?