BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

• What is your favorite face moisturizer? Mine is LUSH Mag...2 Answers
  • Has anyone every tried magical moringa from LUSH? How do ...1 Answers
  • Could this help with my DRY skin around in my facial area2 Answers
LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
this primer is killing it !!!!! sweet baby jesus it’s so good. she keeps my face matte all day and it softens the skin with each application. my makeup goes on easily on top and for me it beats out my Porefessional ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Definitely pick up a sample at Lush if you wanna try it !!
ozzie r.
First off, I didn’t love the smell of this product even though lush products usually smell amazing. Secondly, the texture!!! Felt like it didn’t melt into the skin for a long time and before that it felt like it sat right on top. Didn’t really keep make up on.
Alison J.
San Marcos
This is an amazing primer to put on your face before applying makeup. I love to apply it in my t zone. It feels greasy at first on the fingers, but when you blend it into the skin it leaves your face feeling buttery smooth. I highly recommend
Jaclyn E.
Chicago
I don’t love this moisturizer mostly for the texture since it feels a bit funny going on my face. With that being said it’s a great moisturizer and looks nice and matte. Doesn’t make me breakout either
Sarah P.
If you have oily skin, this primer from lush is the best I’ve ever used. It really helps control oil on my face big time. Keeps my makeup in place and looking so good even in the humid summer months.
Taylor H.
Barbourville, KY
I got this as a sample from lush, so I tried it out. It’s by far one of my favorite moisturizers out there! It’s not super thick and it’s not sticky! I use it every night! It also smells great!
Kristen C.
Staten Island , NY
I love that this stuff is hand made and has a real expiration date on it. it melts in your fingertips and glides on your face so smoothly and isn't greasy like you might expect
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
Fresh handmade facial voice rising this is quickly absorbed leaving skin looking matte feeling velvety and Perfectly primed for Makeup love how it melts onto your Face
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This amazing primer can be used as a moisturizer too! it leaves the skin velvety and looking matte. Contains rose hip oil‎, argan oil from Morocco, shea buetter and moringa.  The mixture of these beauty oils brings in moisture but somehow primes the skin for makeup and keeps me matte all day long. You only need a little bit, I simply warm it between my fingers until it melts a bit and then dab all over my face concentrating on my T-zone after cleansing.
Meagan W.
Argyle, TX
I was hesitant to try this product because of the various oils in it, but a Lush employee talked me into it and I’m glad she did. I originally bought it to use as a primer but found that my makeup did not apply well over it. However, I did find that it moisturized my skin extremely well, so I started using it as an evening moisturizer. I typically apply one of my serums underneath it, give that a few moments to absorb into my skin, and then apply the Magical Moringa.

To apply it, I scrape a small amount out using either my fingernail (I kinda drag my nail backwards across the surface of the product so it doesn’t get under my nail if that makes sense) or a Q-tip. Then, I gently warm it in the palm of my hand and massage it into my skin. Bam, beautifully moisturized skin. I was very happy to learn that my sensitive skin is compatible with this product and that it doesn’t break me out. I’ve repurchased it three times!
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Missie W.
Kissimmee, FL
What is your favorite face moisturizer? Mine is LUSH Magical Moringa.