BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

• What is your favorite face moisturizer? Mine is LUSH Mag...2 Answers
  • Has anyone every tried magical moringa from LUSH? How do ...1 Answers
  • Could this help with my DRY skin around in my facial area2 Answers
LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Alex L.
Smells amazing looks amazing feels amazing and Lush is a great brand very natural and is focused on skin products and such. I loved this product but i have not purchased it since.
Jourdan P.
I don't get this product. I know what it's supposed to do, but it seems to melt and disappear. I don't really feel it when I apply it to my face. And I definitely can't use it to replace a moisturizer. As a primer it didn't control enough oil. It's a miss for me
Kim G.
Roselle , IL
I LOVE THIS , use this as a primer only need penny size to cover t zone and chin , smooths out my skin , perfect when I want to put on liquid foundation and stick , smells great and it has lasted me about 8 months highly recommend go ask for a sample !
Carlee W.
Atwater, OH
This product is absolutely amazing if you have dry skin! The scent is very lush-esc and doesn't disappoint. If you are looking for a primer that can help with dry skin without making it oily, then this one is the one for you! The only thing I disliked about that product was that when I applied my makeup over it it did not hold as well as I would have hoped.
Karen N.
This the moisturizer that oily people have been waiting for! It leaves a matte powder finish on your face while being moisturizing. What kind of sorcery is this, right? It is quite pricey but I personally have combo skin so I concentrate this on my t zone and use another face cream for my cheeks
Naomi T.
Pulaski , TN
I am a dry skinned person so this product was not for me. It was grainy and weird and sat on my face and didn't work at all. I do think for an oily skinned person this could be a nice mattifying moisturizer/primer but beware! This was sold to me as if it would work on my dry combo skin but was way too harsh.
Sheena B.
I have pretty oily skin and this product was a dream. It smells great, feels amazing going on, and the corn starch soaks up quite a bit of oil. Great value for the price as well, as you get a healthy amount of product and a little goes a long way. I do tend to feel slippery when using his under makeup so I usually stick to my T zone.
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
Perfect primer moisturizer for under my foundation. Creates a great matte surface for applying foundation. The only thing is it can be a little drying so I pair it over their celestial moisturizer on any areas that I want to stay matte.
Kenzie A.
Bronx, NY
As someone with oily skin, I definitely recommend this product. This facial moisturizer has honestly changed the way I view moisturizers (as every other one I've used has left my skin feeling icky). And as a plus, it keeps my makeup in tact all day - it used to rub off after only a few hours of wear, but now it lasts all day!
Morgan K.
Grove City
This moisturizer was sold to me as a face primer, which it does an amazing job of. It smooths out my pores and creates a beautiful base layer for foundation. I'm giving it 4/5 stars because  my skin is quite finicky, and this product did cause me to break out. But it smells amazing and does a great job at what it does!!
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Missie W.
Kissimmee, FL
What is your favorite face moisturizer? Mine is LUSH Magical Moringa.