BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Chloe H.
I love this product so much it is amazing it is truly a good price I love it so much this is my first time using this amazing product and I would definitely buy it again it is a very Factive to your skin and I would highly recommend it to others
Megan R.
LOVE the matte finish that this moisturizer leaves - I've completely switched over to using this as my daily moisturizer. The scent is amazing and clean - doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. Great product!!
Shauna C.
Peabody, MA
This product is not only moisturizing but its also a great barrier between my skin and make up. I love the smell and the way it sits in the skin. It acts as well as a primer too.
Larissa I.
I JUST bought magical moringa and it has made my face so soft and MATTE! I have oily/combo skin and the oil has subsided drastically since using it as a moisturizer. 😊
Samantha M.
Belton, MO
This product mattifies my skin and shrinks my pores leaving me with a smooth base for my makeup. Even though it is matte, it helps moisturizer and keep your makeup on through out the day.
Ariel B.
Rainbow City, AL
This stuff is an amazing moisturizer!! Smells amazing. All natural. Very lightweight. Leaves a nice matte finish. Great by itself or under makeup. I love this stuff!
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
I've used LUSH moisturizers for years, mostly Vanishing Cream... until now! I absolutely love Magical Moringa and use it as my daily moisturizer and double it as my primer. I have pretty normal skin and this gives my skin a velvety soft, matte feel which I think is perfect. It's not too heavy for me to wear under makeup during the day, especially living in Florida, and also works great before bed. The price is so reasonable and it lasts longer than any moisturizer I've ever used!
Morgan R.
San Francisco, CA
good mattifying power. Kept me shine free most days. Would definitely consider using again. Will say I keep mine in the fridge because it gets separated otherwise
zoe k.
harrison, NJ
i like to use this product before my makeup! i use it as a primer, because it works like so! it minimize my pores and makes my skin super smooth! i really like it!
Allyson C.
I really like this moisturizer. It doesn’t leave me feeling greasy at all. It’s a great base for my makeup and leaves my skin feeling smooth and velvety. Love it!!
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?