BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Evelyn T.
La feria, texss
It smells amazing. It's works well on oily skin and and it makes my skin feel smooth. I bought this online and it came in good condition. It was gentle on my skin and I was surprised for a first time user of this. I don't think there's nothing to improve but that's me.
zoya r.
Olean, NY
Product applies oily but dries matte. Leaves my face soft and it's very effective. I love it and the packaging is great. A lot of product. It is worth the price and makes me feel moisturized and smooth. I would buy it again.
Nina A.
Love to wear this as a primer, before I put on my makeup. It has a very good Matte finish and also feels great on your skin. I use this all the time!! I would definitely recommend this product to all! Love it! Love it!
Shermyra H.
Milwaukee
When it's time to get your make up off this is so the product it has a deep cleanse and I'm so sure each time I'm leaving no make up behind and it hydrates my face and the smell is awesome
Min Eden J.
I am completely in love with this product 😍❤️😘!! This is one of the best beauty I have ever used. It makes my face so matte and keeps my makeup in place so well. The best product ever!!!
emily m.
Baton Rouge
made me feel sticky at first but once i dried off it left my skin feeling very soft. it did what i expected it to do. it smelt wonderful. i would buy it again. i would definitely like to get more product for the $$.
Pauline B.
Claremont , CA
It Sophie ed my skins out but my pores still seemed big it did g meet all my expectations just a first time user and it was also stayed super sticky it was price no I wouldn't buy again
Jessie G.
This is such an amazing moisturizer and lasts such a lonnng time. Less than a pea size amount can be used on my face and give me a nice powder finish before I apply the rest of my makeup. Such an awesome product!
Tenzin Y.
Ct
My skin is really sensitive and I break out when I use certain kind of products. But this one is really good. It kept my face looking flawless and I sometimes I use this as a primer. It was way better than I expected it to be. I would buy it again
Chloe H.
I love this product so much it is amazing it is truly a good price I love it so much this is my first time using this amazing product and I would definitely buy it again it is a very Factive to your skin and I would highly recommend it to others
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?