BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Alli G.
Louisville , KY
This product comes from a great company with great values. I love the all natural ingredients. This moisturizer is very thick and hard to apply. It moisturizes very well, but left my skin feeling like there was a film on it, even the next morning.
Brynn S.
I love most lush products but this one wasn't impressive. I was expecting it to be a nice base but it felt like the makeup was sitting ontop of the skin instead of blending in seemlessly. It worked for a little bit but not to stay matte all day
Holly L.
Eatontown, NJ
I was introduced to the values of moringa in the Caribbean - so great for a ton of things! This moisturizer is great for me in the summer, though a little too drying in dryer months. I love how matte my skin gets and eliminates the need for a primer.
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
The cornstarch in this gives it a really silky texture but it just didn’t agree with my skin. It wouldn’t soak in and stayed on top leaving a powdery film. I was super disappointed because it definitely wasn’t cheap. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
I am a big believer in the LUSH products in general! I received a free sample of this while shopping in the store and am hooked! It is such a moisturizing primer and it also leaves a nice velvety matte finish! I went back to buy a full size pot
Kim R.
This is the best "all-natural" skin care lines I have used. I was very pleased with the particular product by LUSH, Magical Moringa. My skin was left feeling very refreshed, smooth, soft, and clean. I can rest assured knowing it is harmful chemical free and healthy to my body.
Kayla C.
Hazard
Lush is one of my favorite brands and this is a great product from their line. I have dry skin and I find this works wonderfully to hold moisture in. It's much different than a normal moisturizer but it's easy to use and smells great!
lauren w.
Huntington, NY
The salesperson went on about this new product and how it was a great moisturizer and primer.... I hated it. Only thing I've ever returned from lush. My makeup sat on top of it, even when I used a tiny bit. Made me look very unnatural
Kelsey A.
Chino , CA
This primer is magical. Literally. I have never found a primer that does both moisturize and keep my oils under control. This primer also kept my makeup on all day long without any flaking, separation, or oil. I have tried so many primers and this by far is my favorite one.
Yaneydis G.
I wanted to try a natural primer for my skin and found magical moringa and have been using it ever since. I have a combination type skin and usually have some dry patches. This moisturized my skin and the dry spots. You don't need to apply much which makes the product last.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?