BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Taylor A.
Edmond
Lush is always a great product to use. It has unharming oils that they use in each product whether it's face mask or not. This specific one was very hydrating, and felt amazing on my face. This was very affective, and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
livin l.
NN
Not a very good product. The dark spots under my eyes never faded. When i got to the store, the women there was very rude, and acted like she didn't want to help me. A very harsh product, the fumes made my eyes water and itch furiously. Would not buy this again.
😊angelique f.
houston
This isn't the best I've tried but it's still good. It was my first time and it actually burned my skin. But it did smell good. Hey there's never a bad side but I got a break out right after. It is gentle like many skin care masks and i would never recommend it.
Lindsey R.
Humble , TX
Great base before make up. this not only moisturizes but works as a super matifying moisturizer. it also helps to reduce visible pore size and give your a great smooth base to apply make up over. great for full face make up looks that go on eaven and last all day
Kim H.
Las Vegas, NV
This product leaves my face feeling soo soft! Not only the ingredients but Moringa is known for its amazing health benefits. I wear this every night for about 15-20 mins sometimes leave it on a little extra and wash away with Luke warm water. Amazing! Love it
Stephanie M.
Sevierville, TN
This product is amazing and incredibly versatile! I love it as a makeup primer and great as a night serum too. It leaves your skin super soft and hydrated without feeling greasy or cakey. I have really sensitive skin so I break out easily and this is amazing!
Maggie B.
Boston, MA
I really did enjoy this as a primer! It made my skin feel velvety smooth and was an actual pleasure to put on. My only complaint is that it did flake up on dry spots, which I intend to be very aware and insecure about it, but otherwise, it was a great product!
Breanna G.
Porterville, CA
Light scent that isn't too harsh on the nose, interesting consistency. I use this as a primer day to day and leaves my skin with a matte finish. Seems a bit oily but a little goes a long way, the more you use the more oily it seems. Cleared out blemishes.
Monika B.
Chicago
This is an interesting moisturizer recommended to me by a friend. It makes a lovely primer. It minimizes appearances of pores and blurs imperfections. It does moisturize, but has a velvety, matte finish. Like anything at Lush, it will be more on the pricier side, but I'm not sure I would buy it again.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
This moisturizer was far too dense for my combination-oily skin. I suppose this would be better for those with dry skin. I am also not a fan of the scent either. If you have my skin type, I would stay away from this product, as there are better alternatives.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?