BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

• Has anyone every tried magical moringa from LUSH? How do ...1 Answers
  • Could this help with my DRY skin around in my facial area2 Answers
  • How are the skin mask from here? I usually get the bath b...1 Answers
LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Nicole T.
Lawrenceville
This is perfect! I have combination skin and when I am a little more on the oily side I reach for this. It keeps my skin looking fresh. It is gentle and smells great. I am almost done my first one and will deff buy again!
Lindsey G.
San Francisco, CA
This is an amazing face scrub. It makes your skin sooooo smooth and smells delish. I'm
Torn on lush products though because I found out recently they have lots of bad chemicals like psrabens in basically everything they make :(
Jessica R.
Love this! I love all lush products!! This is definitely one of my recent favorites along with mask of magnaminty! My skin has never felt so good, and it's totally work the cost! I have such sensitive skin and this has made a huge impact on it. No more breakouts!!!
Kimberly C.
This product had a creamy texture to it which was nice but my face is dry and I believe it was better for oily skin. I believe the price is fair for the amount given. I think the product of have worked better if my skin was oily or combination skin but it's not.
Jade F.
Grundy, VA
I absolutely LOVE lush and all their products, but this one specifically stood out to me. The overall quality and effectiveness really made me think that it's worth the price you pay. I love the scent and the way it feels.
erin h.
Webster, TX
Currently my favorite moisturizer/ primer! Leaves a wonderful matte finish that is perfect for applying makeup onto. My boyfriend steals mine all the time because he loves the way it makes his skin feel as well! Subtle, refreshing scent. I will purchase again!
Jessica S.
Brooklyn
The truth is that fresh ingredients are best for making dry or dull skin look bright and vibrant, so this mask is full of enzymatic papaya to eliminate dryness and antioxidant-rich wheatgrass to give skin a nutritious boost. ... Smooth mask all over your skin.
Amanda M.
San Diego
Lush always has such amazing smells from their products! I go to the Lush at my local mall. I wish there was more product but I may just use it too often. Too pricey for my liking but I will buy it every now and then
Gabrielle V.
Portland
By itself I'm not the biggest fan bc I don't feel like it's quite moisturizing. But if you use a moisturizing primer and then use this as a finishing touch to your look, it's perfect. The smell is absolutely heavenly, as well.
Destiny C.
This product works good, for my skin, i'd recommend it. It's kind of pricy but it's worth it, it in fact didn't go on as expected but it was still good but that was my first time using it. I think it's worth buying
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?