BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

• What is your favorite face moisturizer? Mine is LUSH Mag...2 Answers
  • Has anyone every tried magical moringa from LUSH? How do ...1 Answers
  • Could this help with my DRY skin around in my facial area2 Answers
LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Brynn S.
I love most lush products but this one wasn't impressive. I was expecting it to be a nice base but it felt like the makeup was sitting ontop of the skin instead of blending in seemlessly. It worked for a little bit but not to stay matte all day
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
The cornstarch in this gives it a really silky texture but it just didn’t agree with my skin. It wouldn’t soak in and stayed on top leaving a powdery film. I was super disappointed because it definitely wasn’t cheap. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Holly L.
Eatontown, NJ
I was introduced to the values of moringa in the Caribbean - so great for a ton of things! This moisturizer is great for me in the summer, though a little too drying in dryer months. I love how matte my skin gets and eliminates the need for a primer.
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
I am a big believer in the LUSH products in general! I received a free sample of this while shopping in the store and am hooked! It is such a moisturizing primer and it also leaves a nice velvety matte finish! I went back to buy a full size pot
Kim R.
This is the best "all-natural" skin care lines I have used. I was very pleased with the particular product by LUSH, Magical Moringa. My skin was left feeling very refreshed, smooth, soft, and clean. I can rest assured knowing it is harmful chemical free and healthy to my body.
lauren w.
Huntington, NY
The salesperson went on about this new product and how it was a great moisturizer and primer.... I hated it. Only thing I've ever returned from lush. My makeup sat on top of it, even when I used a tiny bit. Made me look very unnatural
Avery A.
Emporia, VA
This is a great primer for makeup and leaves you feeling fresh and ready to go. Very light weight and not heavy and not too expensive. Bought it at LUSH and very good customer service when buying it and would definitely buy it again
Yaneydis G.
I wanted to try a natural primer for my skin and found magical moringa and have been using it ever since. I have a combination type skin and usually have some dry patches. This moisturized my skin and the dry spots. You don't need to apply much which makes the product last.
Lyanne L.
I usually love anything that has moringa. Moringa is known for being a natural antibiotic so I bought this when I was having a breakout. It helped because it made my skin feel clean and fresh but it didn't do much for the breakout.
Tiffany J.
Cabot
This product makes my skin feel like velvet.  It's a little on the pricy side for me but it's so much fun to watch it melt on my skin or melt it between my fingers.  The smell and texture are amazing and I'd definitely recommend to my friends.  Would inbuy again?  Maybe. Definitely something to splurg on from time to time!
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Missie W.
Kissimmee, FL
What is your favorite face moisturizer? Mine is LUSH Magical Moringa.