BY LUSH

From South America we heard whispers of rose hip oil‎; tales of argan oil from Morocco and the chatter of moringa in Ghana. We don't believe there's a miraculous youth elixir out there, but uniting the world's most renowned beauty oils certainly creates a little magic. Together with Ghanaian shea from the Ojoba Women's Shea Cooperative, this pot of loveliness moisturizes and primes the skin at the same time leaving it feeling velvety and looking matte.

LUSH Magical Moringa
  • "This stuff is amazing I love all of lush cosmetics it's my favorite store of all time I have semi sensitive skin and this product works great on my skin I have acne prone skin so this product is amazing for that, the packaging is always cute! I'll definitely be buying again." in 14 reviews
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
Been reaching for this a lot lately actually. It's a really nice face primer and if I had to compare it to something that's more popular I would compare it to tarte clean slate primer or NYX pore filler it's a little bit sick and it Smooths out the skin so you have a nice smooth canvas for makeup application. I could live without the scent but it doesn't bother me and it goes away fairly quickly even though it does go on your face. The amount that comes in the package it's a very good amount and it's going to last you a long time because you only need a very little bit. It really does a great job giving you a smooth clean canvas to start your makeup on. I've been enjoying it a lot lately.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
The LUSH Magical Moringa is a must have product in your daily skin care regiment. I love how this product is a duo of a makeup primer and a moisturizer all in one. It comes solid but melts in your hand as you warm it up. It is gentle on skin and leaves your face feeling extremely smooth and matte. It retails at $22.95 for 1.9 oz. which personally is one of the products I think is a little pricey. But for what is does and what LUSH stands for, you know you are getting your money’s worth. Would I recommend to a friend? Yes, if they have oily skin like me, this primer/moisturizer will do just the trick.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
I definitely like this product, I almost wish there was a smaller size though. It warms up and spreads on like a moisturizer but dries almost instantly and does prime the skin nicely. I also like that it fills in pores a little (not as much as my MUFE step 1) but I don’t mind since it’s more natural ingredients and I don’t have to worry about it clogging my pores as much. I love most items from Lush and I’m definitely excited to see more Cosmetic type items from them!
Julie C.
Chicago
Magical Moringa is perfect for those days you're too lazy to put makeup on! I haven't really used it as a primer and usually use it without any foundation. The primer-moisturizer hybrid blurs and mattifies my combo/oily face. I have an especially oily t-zone and this helps immensely. I don't even need to use oil blotting sheets throughout the 9-5 grind. I also really enjoy the smell. I mist my face first before scooping a small amount with my finger. I rub it so it melts a little bit before applying on my face. Instant blur! And a little goes a long way.
Amber J.
United states
LUSH Magical Moringa is one of my all time favorite makeup products. It goes on my skin so smoothly and like builds a layer between ur skin in makeup. You can notice it absorbing oil from ur skin almost instantly mattifying ur skin almost instantly. I wear it with or without makeup. It's also vegan. And it comes in one of their black containers that you collect five and return them to the store and receive a free face mask
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I was reading other’s reviews and felt like the odd ball out! I got this from Lush and HATED it. :( It didn’t moisturize my skin at all. In fact, it left it more dry than anything. I feel like it’s possible I just got a bad batch, but this is not my cup of tea. It wouldn’t melt down for me and didn’t spread easily at all. Probably not a product I’d purchase again.
Caitlin W.
This stuff is pure gold, I swear. I use it in the morning after my moisturizer, and then I add another primer on top (because I'm crazy). But if I don't put this on, there's a huge difference in my makeup throughout the day. You need a tiny amount for your whole face, so it lasts forever. In fact, if you put too much, it could backfire and your makeup could look uneven. But this creates the perfect canvas for your foundation. It doesn't color correct, but it makes everything so smooth that you can put whatever you want on top of it and it will stay forever. I've rebought it once, and I plan to buy it until I die.
Maria M.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is highly recommended if you have oily skin. A small amount does go a long way with this. It will matte down your skin without it looking odd or powdery. I tried a few times under my primer in my T-zone and it has helped very much in keeping it less oily throughout the day. I find its worth the price since it does last pretty long, you don't need all that much of this. Even if you don't use makeup or your skin just gets very shiny,  I would recommend trying this I've used it on hot days and it helps keeping my skin less shiny
Julia F.
Magical Moringa is a facial primer that also moisturizers your face. It has anti aging moringa oil as one of the main ingredients. Now, this doesn’t mean that this is oily. Just the opposite- it also has cornstarch which makes it look matte. Magical moringa is solid in the contain, goes on like an oil, and dries matte. I only use this as a facial primer during the summer. In the cooler months, I use it on my eyelids to prime my eyeshadows! I find in the winter it’s a little too drying for my skin. I’d recommend this is you have oily skin.
Jennifer F.
Metairie, LA
I was recently given this as a gift from a friend. Since I love all things Lush, and love the Emma Hardie mornings Cleansing Balm, I thought I might love this as well. And I absolutely do. It is a great moisturizer, I keep it on my nightstand to dot under my eyes before I go to bed at night. I love this, and I love knowing that it's made by hand with quality ingredients, which is super important to me. Definitely recommend this moisturizer!
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I recently got this and where do I store it? Since it's been so freaking hot in California and it melted :(
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
I've been looking for a skin product to use in the morning, for weeks now and I've heard great reviews about this one. However, I have sensitive skin and I'm worried about my skin breaking out. If you have purchased this item, and have sensitive skin, how did this work for you ?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this a scrub? It kind of looks like it from the photo.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
Would you use this as a primer before foundation?
Julia M.
How does this do with oily/combo skin?