LUSH Love and Light Hand Cream

Let a little Love and Light into your life. This softening neroli and fair trade organic cocoa butter cream will make light work of moisturizing your hands, so keep it within reach for when dryness strikes. Brazilian orange, orange blossom and neroli will brighten up your skin (and your mood) in an instant. Fragrant and divinely softening, this lotion is a dream for sore hands.

How to use: Massage a small dab into your hands.

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Glycerine Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Fragrance Triethanolamine Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) Cetearyl Alcohol *Citral *Farnesol *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Is this more moisturizing than Helping Hands?
How would you rate this for dry winter skin and how frequent do you apply in a day
Does this product really work!
Start your review of LUSH Love and Light Hand Cream!
2 months agoWashington 💖
Lush is the best! Any body moisture product I have are generally all lush! I actually keep this product on me In A small container in my purse. I’ve had it for almost 4/5 months still a pretty full sized container . Which is the main reason I love lush their products last forever. Made from all natural ingredients. At the bottom of the container you can see who made that product something that really nice to me!
a month agoMt Pleasant, SC
I love lush. I’ve written it before all right it again and I’ll keep telling people about it. It makes me so sad that they closed in Charleston but you know what I’ll still order it online and you can still count me as a customer. Everything is always so fordable and I definitely would recommend it to anyone. I love this product and then there’s a long list of other products I also love
4 days agoSan Jose, CA
Such a rich and luxurious hand cream with great ingredients! I love the way this hand cream made my hands feel. It sinks into the skin right away making my hands look glowy and healthy without feeling greasy. I was iffy about the price at first, but a little goes a long way and you really can’t complain when you want to put clean products on your skin.
2 months agoSmyrna, TN
Dream Cream wasn’t an option and it should be! truly the lotion that saved my sons skin! he has really bad eczema and i was recommended this lotion by a worker and he uses it 3 times a day and now his skin is completely clear! it’s taken over a year to finally find something that works for him and i will forever be grateful for Lush!
19 hours ago
So nice. It is really light as the name says. I love that it goes on nice but sometime I get hives from it but that’s just my skin I get hives from a lot of things but still use them a because they are amazing. This one I don’t get that many hives so it’s really good and I use it all the time.
2 months agoBellevue, NE
I absolutely love love love this product! The scent is just right, not to strong. I love how all the packaging is recyclable. So if you save 5 of any of the black containers and bring them back you can get something free. I love how Lush things of the environment and how all the products are organic. I think it is brilliant how they put expiration date on them, so you know when to use them. Love all the lotion my favorite lotion is the sleep one. I struggle with falling asleep and when I put that lotion on it helps to relax me! Definitely try everything. If I could I would buy the entire store!!! Never had a bad experience in Lush! They are so friendly and welcoming. If you are curious about the products they will do demonstration right there in front of you and send you home with a catalog and samples! One of my favorite stores! I always feel relaxed!!! 😊 [user:Lushcosmetics]
8 days ago
This product is quick absorbing which i find it be a very important feature when it comes to any product meant for my hands, but also leaves a lasting softness. I use it every morning and found the tub to last a long time.. and who doesnt love a reason to visit their local lush store!
4 months agoclive
I really do enjoy this after a bath and I keep my skin a bit damp when applying. I let my skin air dry which doesn’t take long and put light pajamas on. My skin stays soft and silky when I wake up and lasts all day even if I shower again. Pretty impressed and it’s not greasy.
4 days agoSaint Peters
I ordered this hand cream wanting something with less additives in the lotion. It was very light and crisp smelling. The only con I have with the lotions from this company is that they sometimes leave behind a oily residue.
2 months agoLouisville
I use this cream every single day and couldn’t live without it. It’s hands down the best hand cream out there. It leaves your hands so soft and smells good too. Thankfully it lasts a long time, because it’s pricey
Ask a question to the Influenster community...