BY LUSH #35 in Hand Cream

Let a little Love and Light into your life. This softening neroli and fair trade organic cocoa butter cream will make light work of moisturizing your hands, so keep it within reach for when dryness strikes. Brazilian orange, orange blossom and neroli will brighten up your skin (and your mood) in an instant. Fragrant and divinely softening, this lotion is a dream for sore hands.

How to use: Massage a small dab into your hands.

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Glycerine Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Fragrance Triethanolamine Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) Cetearyl Alcohol *Citral *Farnesol *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Brianna N.
I went into Lush looking for a new hand lotion and I am so glad the girl recommended this one to me. I have tried a few others and I did not like how greasy they left my hands. I could not do anything after I put it on. This formula is made to me much lighter and not as heavy as the others. I have used it for a few weeks now and I completely agree that it is much lighter! It absorbs nicely into my hands, but it still has a slight greasy feeling depending on how much you put on. The smell is great and not too strong. It is different, but nothing you can't get used to. It is definitely worth the price too because I have barely made a dent in it after a few weeks, so it will last FOREVER!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I don’t like dry hand especially in winters my hands get dried up so easily. I am into washing my hands too often I have a slight OCD about it. I need to have clean hands at all times this make keeping my hands moisturised & smooth at all times but difficult. Lush love & light hand cream is one of my favourite hand cream it smells so great. One thing which is really important for me while choosing hand creams is the smell. This cream also absorbs really quickly & leaves my hands smooth & soft. I will definitely buy it again.
Allison G.
Chalfont, PA
This smell is incredible! It smells like fruit loops and keeps my hands so smooth throughout the day! I love pairing it with a hand scrub for an all day feeling of softness!
Tanaya N.
I am a first time user of this product and I will definitely buy some more when I am done. I use the product every day before going to bed. It's an amazing smell and very smooth on the face. I can't wait to test out the other face mask they have. I was my face with a face scrub they have to get everything off my face. Then I apply the mask and leave it for 15 mins . Once I take it off my face is so smooth and refreshing.
priyanka t.
With winter frequent hand wash had made my hands very dry and rough to the extent that my new born won't let me apply cream on her face, I tried the lush ha d cream and within two weeks I could notice the difference and ho early I was not able to apply the cream while day would only apply it at night and at times during the day when I could remember. I really impressed with it, if I would have applied it regularly I am sure results would have been sooner. I so want it again
Meara S.
Colton, SD
I feel like this handcream is a hug for my skin. I work in health care & clinical services so I wash my hands a million times a day! I apply a liberal layer every night before bed & my hands don't ever feel dry! It doesn't leave a greasy residue like some hand creams & it has such a fragrant smell without being overbearing. I love it!
Lauren N.
Detroit, MI
Okay, so I have eczema and it gets worse in the fall/winter months (I live in michigan winters are not a joke). This has kept my hands from breaking out!! I am so thankful and so are my hands lol The neroli scent is alright but I am fanatic about the formula
Hannah C.
Rexburg, ID
i love this hand cream so much! i usually just use any regular lotion but I recently moved to a super dry place and my hands were dry 24/7 but this lotion really does keep my hands moisturized! It's a little pricey for such a small amount of lotion but other than that i would totally recommend it
Leysha D.
Jacksonville
Very moisturizing hand cream. Organic and made by hand means that you're getting the absolute best in ingredients and fresh product every time. They care a lot about their customers and what they're putting on and in turn what we're putting in our bodies. So this product is amazing. As all of them are
Sarah A.
Omg lush is a hot, trendy, organic shop that I just can't get enough of! Literally my go to place to get gifts for anyone in my family! From scrubs to Lotion to bath bombs to you name it everything is healthy and green! Definitely recommend this to everyone! I promise you won't be disappointed!
Maiyer Y.
Does it have a scent smell?
nicole g.