LUSH Lip Scrub

by LUSH

Giving some sugar? Make sure you get some in return. This smoothing blend of fine sea salt, caster sugar and Fair Trade cocoa butter will buff and soften the skin and leave a delicious taste on the lips. A little almond and mandarin oil sweetens, and the edible hearts? They're just for your enjoyment. Savour it all to yourself or share with your valentine.

ingredients

Caster Sugar Safflower Oil Fine Sea Salt Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter Sicilian Mandarin Oil Almond essential oil Cornflour Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Geraniol Limonene

Does this help with chapped lipsLUSH Lip Scrub?
What lip scrub flavor is the best?
Are lip scrubs worth it I have never used one but have been thinking about buying one to try out ?
Start your review of LUSH Lip Scrub!
Product Highlights
“I love this lip scrub it leaves my lips feeling so smooth and doesn't give my lips a dry cracked feeling” in 449 reviews
“My favorite lip scrub! I love this flavor as its nice and refreshing. A great product to remove patches of dry skin before applying a lip product. Definitely would repurchase.” in 111 reviews
LUSH Lip Scrub uploaded by Karina V.
I recently purchased the honey lip scrub from lush and I have been loving it! First of all I wanna say that I was impressed with the amount of product you receive and second the honey scrub tastes sooo good. I would repurchase.
Shoals, IN
I like the lip scrub but it is a bit pricey. It lasts awhile tho! However it is extremely messy and every time I use it more of it ends up on the floor than on my lips. If you have dry lips though it definitely gets the dead skin off. Pretty tasty too.
I have the Mint/Chocolate variety to this product and it is all around amazing. It tastes great and the effects are obvious and instant. Be warned that it cannot be left in the shower because the water will be left in and the product will morph together making it an ineffective lip scrub.
The mint lip scrub is worth every penny! I love the fresh feeling after exfoliating my lips. It doesn't get clumpy and is easy to carry along anywhere. I do feel like it should be a dollar or two less but the price is worth it for a satisfying scrub!
Waterford
This lip scrub is amazing, I suffer from dry lips and this takes away the dead skin. I use a small amount and massage it all over the lips then wash/wipe off. It smells amazing!! I bought mine in lush cork city. Will definitely repurchase this again!!
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
It really exfoliates the lips leaving them soft , smelling amazing, while also feeling fresh! I’ve used this product multiple times and if i had to use any other products I would always come back to this one.
Nashua
Eve’s Cherry, the new V-Day lip scrub is AMAZING! It smells and tastes like kool-aid cherry, makes you’re lips nice ‘n soft, ‘n even adds a slight tint to it! Probably one of my favorites and I used it every time I do my makeup! I strongly recommend it, as well as other lip scrubs from Lush!
Norrköping
Literally the best thing ever. Smells soooo good (favorite scent is bubblegum), it's so cute and also tastes good. The packaging is perfect, it fits perfectly in my toiletry bag so i can bring it anywhere. I've used this for 2 years and I continue to buy it every time i'm near a lush store.
Indian brook, NS
LUSH Lip Scrub uploaded by Jamie B.
Although this is.my first time trying any lip scrub wish i had a different one to compare but as for this bubble gum scrub i do like it just wish the product wasn't so hard to put on.my lips other then tht it seems to do its job
Suffern
I bought the mint lip scrub a while back and I loved it. It makes your lips so soft and it tastes good so if you get it in your mouth it's okay. I always like to exfoliate my lips before using lipstick because of how dry my lips get and it never fails me. I'd 100% recomend this to everyone.

325 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Saint John, NB
17 hours ago
Hannah D. • 16 hours ago
I wouldn't say it helps chapped lips but it removes dead skin cells, you'd want to follow up with a lip balm for sure.
penwortham
a month ago
Which LUSH Lip Scrub is your fav ? My current fav us galaxy its bright blue and smells.like berries its amazing only down side blue finger after ha. Let me know your favs
Madi S. • a month ago
Mine is the sugar plum fairy one