LUSH Lip Scrub

by LUSH

Giving some sugar? Make sure you get some in return. This smoothing blend of fine sea salt, caster sugar and Fair Trade cocoa butter will buff and soften the skin and leave a delicious taste on the lips. A little almond and mandarin oil sweetens, and the edible hearts? They're just for your enjoyment. Savour it all to yourself or share with your valentine.

ingredients

Caster Sugar Safflower Oil Fine Sea Salt Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter Sicilian Mandarin Oil Almond essential oil Cornflour Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Geraniol Limonene

Does this really work? Will it make your lips soft and supple?
How long did it take for you see a difference on your lips? I tested in store and did not want to go back to buy it. Smelled and tasted great. Lush lip scrub.
Dooes this make my lips even more chapped?
Start your review of LUSH Lip Scrub!
Product Highlights
“I love this lip scrub it leaves my lips feeling so smooth and doesn't give my lips a dry cracked feeling” in 449 reviews
“My favorite lip scrub! I love this flavor as its nice and refreshing. A great product to remove patches of dry skin before applying a lip product. Definitely would repurchase.” in 111 reviews
Lush lip scrubs are so good. I never realized how important using a lip scrub is until I started. If you wear liquid lipstick, you want one of these to help stop your lips from getting dry. It is important to exfoliate and hydrate your lips.
Laval, QC
Bubble gum is my top favorite from Lush! The taste was soooooo good and it really does scrub your lips super well too! It's made with real sugar, so you could eat it at the same time your scrubbing. The smell is super good too!! It's small, so you could carry it every where you go. Especially when you need a snack!
Columbus
Not only does this lip scrub taste really good it also leaves your lips super super smooth ! I would 100% re buy this product ! It takes all the dead skin off your lips in an instant I learned the longer you leave it on the better it works.
Hillsborough, NJ
Hands down my favorite lip scrub. It actually exfoliates, unlike many that don't remove any dead skin. I use it in the morning before lip balm and lipstick and sometimes at night to remove difficult lipstick and stains. And it's delicious!
Ohio
I really like how the product works and it tastes and smells really nice. I just feel it’s a little over priced and gets all over everything sometimes. I wish the pot was bigger or the price was cheaper.
Glenshaw, PA
I loved what this made my lips feel like. My lips were soft and smooth and also it tastes great. I’ve bought three of these so far. My only concern is that the size could be a little bigger since it is technically just sugar and flavor.
Fleming Island
This is my favorite lip scrub of all time! It has the perfect amount of grittiness and leaves your lips feeling super soft (and moisturized, thanks to the added oils). The Mint Julips is my go-to, but the Bubblegum scrub is also awesome.
Cross Lanes, WV
If you wear a lot of lipsticks with a matte finish, you will want this product in your routine. It is amazing how smooth my lips feel after using this. I use it after I take my color off, and it works amazingly well. I highly recommend.
I LOVED the smell of this product and I also loved the results it gave me.  This lip scrub isn't too hard but it gets the job done.  My lips get so chapped in winter when it's cold out, and my to-go is the Bubblegum Lip Scrub!
Hawthorne, CA
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I couldn’t find the photo on Influenster but I used the LUSH peppermint lip scrub and that stuff is the truth! It tastes so good, it’s edible, organic and all natural and just a bunch of greatness packed inside of a little bottle🥵🥵🔥

328 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Saint John, NB
a month ago
Natasha D. • a month ago
I would not recommend using scrub if your lips are chapped and sore! The sugar is pretty rough and would probably irritate your lips further. I would find yourself a really good lip balm that is soothing. Scrubs are best for lips that are just in need of a little exfoliation.😉