BY LUSH #71 in Lip Care

Buff your lips to pouting perfection with our limited edition Valentine's Day lip scrub! Deliciously sweet and perfectly pink, this caster sugar scrub has a delightfully sweet mandarin flavor, so this one’s sure to be a favorite this Valentine’s Day. Sugar, a touch of sea salt and edible red hearts will polish your lips, leaving them soft, smooth and ready for some serious smooching. Go ahead: kiss and tell!

• The pink baby lips stains your lips so I was wondering if this al...3 Answers
  • Lush Lip Scrub How good dose this product work?4 Answers
  • This sounds great, I can't wait to test it. How much is this scru...1 Answers
Danielle B.
Bristol, RI
Okay so before trying this out, I just used an e.l.f lip exfoliator that is in more of a lipstick form which worked okay but just was not doing it.

I read reviews with tons of people raving over Lush lip scrubs but I will admit that I wasn't so sure that they could be as amazing as everyone made them out to be. I was SO wrong!

The first time I used the Mint Julips Lip Scrub, my jaw literally dropped. First, the smell and taste of this product is amazing. To me it tastes like mint chocolate chip ice cream. What really made me freak out was touching my lips after I licked the sugar away. I seriously did not know that lips could EVER be this soft! They were so smooth and healthy looking that I was instantly in love. I forced my entire family including my stepdad to try it right away and they were all blown away as well.

Because it is super gentle, it is great for everyday use or right before you apply matte lipsticks. Also Lush was so generous with the amount of product in this little jar. Mine was filled up to the lid and I've used it countless times and still haven't made it below the jar's rim yet so I know this will last for a really long time. This is definitely my new holy grail product!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have last years the kiss lip scrub with the little candy hearts. Those have been removed this year I guess. This lip scrub has a very sweet candy scent and taste. It scrubs all my dry skin off and leaves smooth and soft skin behind. It also leaves a nice, light oil behind to moisturize my lips completely for hours. This is also my go to for removing dark, matte liquid lipstick that I can't get off any other way (ahem. Beauty bakerie lip whip.) This has been a life saver in that sense. I love lush lip scrubs and for the little amount you have to use the price is more than reasonable. At first it can be a little hard to get used to because the sugars are full sized grains of sugar and they can fall but it's not a big deal and you get used to making it work pretty quickly. It's gentle enough for daily or twice daily use and is very effective. I would recommend.
holly r.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: The Kiss
Exfoliating my lips has always been a very important step in my skin care and facial routines! when i was in high school i had very chapped lips which resulted in me biting them constantly to get the dead skin off and it wound up becoming an awful bad habit of mine. however, when i discovered the lip scrubs from lush i was able to lay that habit to rest. the packaging is glass and it is very sturdy and easy to scoop the product out of. a major plus of this product is that you don't need a lot at all so it lasts a pretty long time!! yes, this product is on the pricier side but when you take into account how long it lasts, you really do get your money's worth. its effective, tastes yummy, and it has a really cute tint to it!
Arriana B.
Bear, DE
Review for: Mint Julips
When I first saw this scrub in the mall I wasn't sure if I should get it. $9 for that tiny jar? But in the end I got it, and so far I have barely put a dent in it after a month of daily use. Overall it has passed my expectations, and the cute jar is a bonus. After a month the product is still very flakey with no clumps, and I find it works a little better is you apply some lip balm before scrubbing your lips. This will help the scrub to stay on your lips an not just fall off while being used. Then you can lick your lips clean and then apply a little more balm. I usually use this at night, so that when I wake up my lips are smooth and not tingly or red.
Kelsey S.
Carrollton, TX
I am completely in love with my Mint Julips lip scrub! After eyeing this product at the register for many LUSH visits, I finally decided to give it a go, and I'm SO glad I did. The mint smell, feel, and taste is very refreshing and not overwhelming. I was so happy about this purchase, that I made my friends and family try it immediately. Only one of my friends said he thought it was too oily and it gave him a little lip blemish. I use this scrub at least once a week, but have found myself using it more often now that it's gotten colder outside. It also lasts a long time, so it's definitely worth the money. Go out and get some!
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product in-store mainly due to curiosity and consumer hype. This was a HUGE mistake--after first use, though it was tightly sealed it clumped, hardened, dried out and was hard to get out of the jar. LUSH isn't in (close) proximity to me (45 mins drive) so I gave up, and am now stuck with a useless expensive product which I realized could be made better in my kitchen at home. There are numerous YouTube video tutorials on how to make lip scrubs at home, and those YT lip scrubs turns out way better than this useless overhyped junk. Wish I could give it zero stars. Horrible, over-priced, over-hyped product.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Review for: The Kiss
Wasn't a big fan of the regular line lip scrub scents so I thought to try out the Valentine one! I love the cute picture on the container & the product is really great! It has cute little hearts in it! It's really great at helping my lips feel smooth again! I try not to eat the whole thing just by how great it tastes when I lick it off my lips! Usually I don't think stuff like this works but this one does the job! Me and my friend both loved the scent & decided the get it & we don't regret it! Hoping they bring it back next Valentine so anyone can get their hands on it & so I can get more before I run out! LOVE IT!!
Amy S.
Buda, TX
Review for: The Kiss
Great lip scrub for $10. Sure you can make it yourself if you are a DIY-er, but I'd spend more money on the ingredients and the screw-ups. Plus, my time...

My favorite is the bubblegum flavor. Place the scrub on your lips and use your finger to scrub the scrub (get it?!) into your lips. Afterwards, you can lick away the scrub or use a washcloth to wipe it away. The scrub really helps to remove the dead skin and rehydrate your lips. There are two flavors of lip scrubs: bubblegum and popcorn. I think there are seasonal flavors as well, because I'm pretty sure I got a special flavored scrub around Valentine's Day.

Caitlyn M.
Junction City, OR
Review for: Mint Julips
This has grown to become my new favorite LUSH product, which says a lot! I have a problem with my lips drying out but I use this product once in the morning and once at night before bed and top with some lip balm and my lips are good to go! The packaging is incredibly, as are all LUSH products and I am LOVING the smell and taste. It cost about $9.95 for this product but I have probably used it 20 times already and it hardly looks like I have used it at all! I have already had my sister and mother buy this product! I have already told several friends about it, and I will continue to brag about this product!!
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Mint Julips
This is the first lip scrub I have used so I don't really have anything to compare this to but I was not terribly impressed with this product unfortunately. It does a decent job at exfoliating and I apply a lip balm immediately afterwards so I hoped to see some improvement in the smoothness of my lips. However, I haven't seen any improvement over the last three weeks despite being very hydrated and utilizing this product. I noticed my lips are more splotchy and likely to crack after I began using this for some reason. For the money spent on this little canister I hoped for more.
Brittany H.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this for sensitive skin?
Jewels A.
Thissss sounds amazing!
Ellie F.
Winter isn't so kind to my skin, I also have the habit of biting my lower lip when nervous. . . I'm looking for something I can use regularly to help keep my lips soft & smooth. How often should/ can you use this?
lindsey w.
Salvisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I constantly chew on my lips, even though I wear lip liner, does this work pretty well with scrubbing the bad skin off?
Nathalie P.
I need a good lips scrub because I bought one that is not that good