BY LUSH #47 in Lip Care

Giving some sugar? Make sure you get some in return. This smoothing blend of fine sea salt, caster sugar and Fair Trade cocoa butter will buff and soften the skin and leave a delicious taste on the lips. A little almond and mandarin oil sweetens, and the edible hearts? They're just for your enjoyment. Savour it all to yourself or share with your valentine.

ingredients

Caster Sugar Safflower Oil Fine Sea Salt Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter Sicilian Mandarin Oil Almond essential oil Cornflour Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Geraniol Limonene

• The pink baby lips stains your lips so I was wondering if this al...3 Answers
  • Does this help with dry cracked lips?7 Answers
LUSH Lip Scrub
  • "I love this lip scrub it leaves my lips feeling so smooth and doesn't give my lips a dry cracked feeling" in 379 reviews
  • "I love this lip scrub it leaves my lips feeling so smooth and doesn't give my lips a dry cracked feeling" in 378 reviews
Haley J.
Clayton, NC
I've really enjoyed this lip product, especially the Valentine's day scent "the kiss". The little hearts they included in the jar are so adorable! The scent is amazing as well as the taste. Personally I like to wash it off, though it is edible and you can like it off. It works amazingly and my lips feel so soft and smooth afterwards. Though I wish the price could be dropped a little bit.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
Love this lip scrub! Living in high altitude/dry weather does serious damage to my lips and I love using the lush lip scrubs. Helps with chapping and cracking a lot, especially with regular use. Since my environment is so dry I try to use the lip scrub every day or every other day in the winter time, while using vaseline or aquaphor chapstick during the day to moisturize my lips. The bubblegum flavor smells great and it's no big deal if you get some in your teeth since it's edible/natural and cruelty free. I love Lush's products and this one was no exception.
Cassie B.
California, MD
I have been using this lip scrub for 7 years! If that doesn't show love and commitment to a product then I don't know what does. I've tried other lip scrubs but I always come back to This! First off they have lots of yummy flavors, and you know when it's from Lush you can trust the ingredients. This works wonderfully to exfoliate my lips, I am a dry skinned girl and it even effects my lips, this product helps to make them look smooth before applying other products. I will always repurchase this product.
Devon B.
Omaha, NE
I bought "The Kiss" this weekend when I went in to pick up some other items from Lush. I was first attracted to the color of the packaging (pink, obviously). I opened the container and was hit with a sweet, fruity smell. The scrub is pink, has cute little hearts in it, and silver glitter.

The scrub works amazingly. The pink color does not stain the skin or the lips, and the sugar works to remove dead skin. It is gentle enough to use everyday, and it does not rip your lips apart.
Hayley G.
New Hope
I was always curious about lip scrubs, and I’ve heard about Lush’s so I decided to bite the bullet and try it. I purchased the lip scrub in Mint Julep and I love it. I have super dry lips living in Minnesota during winter and I felt like chapstick just sat on top of my lips but never really did anything. After one use my lips were infinitely softer. The price point is just right because this stuff will last forever. I will definitely repurchase!
Nakirah P.
Hamilton, OH
I actually tried the chocolate one but I couldn’t find it in this list. I LOVE this scrub, especially in the winter. My lips are sometimes super dry and some chap sticks just make it worst. However, when I use this scrub I feel like I’m scrubbing it all away. Like a toothbrush tongue scrubber for your lips. And it tastes sooooo good! I would definitely recommend this product along with any other Lush product. At least go try out a free sample in lush!
Jamie S.
This stuff is really great! It exfoliates my lips and leaves them feeling soooo soft. I like to use it when my lips are really dry to get the dead skin off. I have the flavor Sugar Plum Fairy, I think it is a holiday item but it tastes so good! I lick the excess off my lips when I am done. It’s also the best for after wearing a matte liquid lipstick because sometimes my lips feel really dry after wearing it all day. It lasts a really long time too. Great product highly recommend!
Jenna M.
Westampton
I got this gem in a lush box about a year ago. This product works wonders on my lips, keeping them from cracking in this current cold weather. I would suggest this go to lip scrub as an essential must have! P.s. the flavors are pretty creative, I kept it simple with mint, but gifted the bubblegum to a tween!

Suggestions: I use it as needed during my nightly routine and add a Balm to my lips afterwards. Also, if applying a matte lipstick color, this will lessen any cracking or uneven look!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
LOOOVE LOVEE THIS SCRUB! I’ve been using these scrubs for years and my lips have never been happier! It takes off dead skin really well, only need to use about a pea size of the sugar and all the dead skin is gone! I gave it 4 stars because of the taste, I’m not big on the taste of the sugars but this Mint Julip definitely smells amazing! Totally recommend if your lips are super dry.. this also helps matte lipsticks go on perfectly with no cracks or nothing!
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
I bought this about 6 months ago because I had researched and heard great things about it. I purchased online and was so excited to try it! I used it one time and right away labeled it may back up to my back up. Didn’t care for the smell the taste and the exfoliant didn’t stay grainy. It wasn’t as intense for me which I need this was more light weight more of a moisturizer. Great ingredients and cute packaging but just didn’t do it for me.
Brittany H.
Knoxville, TN
How is this for sensitive skin?
lindsey w.
Salvisa, KY
I constantly chew on my lips, even though I wear lip liner, does this work pretty well with scrubbing the bad skin off?
Ellie F.
Winter isn't so kind to my skin, I also have the habit of biting my lower lip when nervous. . . I'm looking for something I can use regularly to help keep my lips soft & smooth. How often should/ can you use this?
J. R.
Thissss sounds amazing!
Nathalie P.
I need a good lips scrub because I bought one that is not that good