LUSH Lip Scrub

by LUSH

Giving some sugar? Make sure you get some in return. This smoothing blend of fine sea salt, caster sugar and Fair Trade cocoa butter will buff and soften the skin and leave a delicious taste on the lips. A little almond and mandarin oil sweetens, and the edible hearts? They're just for your enjoyment. Savour it all to yourself or share with your valentine.

ingredients

Caster Sugar Safflower Oil Fine Sea Salt Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter Sicilian Mandarin Oil Almond essential oil Cornflour Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Geraniol Limonene

What flavor are there?
Does this really work on dry chapped lips. Comes winter my lips get really chapped and so need something exfoliates my lips and takes away that dead skin so when I wear lipstick my lips doesn’t look scary. So how well does it work ?
How is this product? Does it have a after taste on your lips?
Start your review of LUSH Lip Scrub!
Product Highlights
“I love this lip scrub it leaves my lips feeling so smooth and doesn't give my lips a dry cracked feeling” in 449 reviews
“My favorite lip scrub! I love this flavor as its nice and refreshing. A great product to remove patches of dry skin before applying a lip product. Definitely would repurchase.” in 111 reviews
LUSH Lip Scrub uploaded by Merry M.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
After attempting to make my own lip scrub (wasn’t a total flop just wasn’t scrubby enough) I went and bought the new berry one from lush...only to return it a day later when I made my lips blue and I had to scrub them to get the color off. Went back and exchanged it for the mint julips one and am soooo happy with it! Works great smells great, however I’m not one of those people that can just lick it off, seems weird (even though you can) so I just wipe it off with a wet finger. Totally recommend it will last you a long time!
The first lip scrub I bought from lush was bubble gum which I absolutely loved because it smelled so good and at the same time it scrubbed off all of my dead skin leaving my lips feeling very soft. I used all of that fairly quickly so I went back to the store to buy another one and saw they had a valentines day one called the kiss so I bought that one because it was super cute and had little hearts in it. It works the same except the smell has changed from smelling good to smelling like wet cardboard.
Staten Island, NY
LUSH Lip Scrub uploaded by christine C.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I very much enjoyed the scent of this lip scrub. The only one I have found just as deliciously aromatic is the raspberry lip scrub from loccitaine. I think the pot is a good size and the scrub is dry so you can get as deep of an exfoliation as you want by adding the desired amount of water. It got rid of my dry skin around my lips from having been lazy with chapstick. A win in my book.
I really really love this product. They have so many amazing flavours to try and not only does it have the appeal but it works perfectly! They are completely safe to eat and smell just as good as they taste. Although the product is quite small, it's not something you will necessarily use daily and can last a very long time. No one likes to have chapped lips and this is the perfect cure!
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This is perfect for daily use if needed. I always use it before a lip stain or lipstick. I love Lush because they focus on being natural. You can lick off any extra product and eat it. No need for an extra step to take it off. There’s no fillers like most products which I think is even more important on your lips. After this I use their lip balm.
I’ve used this lip scrub for a couple of years now and it’s safe to say that it helps with my overall chapped lips. It helps exfoliate them and helps them feel softer. I also enjoy the minty smell it has (I chose the minty scent). They have a few different scents. They’re also affordable, & you get a good amount of product. A little goes a long way.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I absolutely love this lip scrub! I like buying from lush because they’re vegan and cruelty free, but their skincare is not my fav. However, this lip scrub is my HG. I have the bubblegum one and it tastes great and lightly exfoliates my lips. It’s not too harsh and my lips feel nice and soft afterwards. Definitely worth it- and it lasts forever!
Lancaster, NY
One of my favorite lip scrubs. A little goes a long way and there are so many different scents. With the dry air coming in homes with having heat on this is the perfect time to start using a lip scrub. I would definitely recommend to anyone that is trying to eliminate dry lips this fall and winter season.
New Jersey
The lip scrubs are fun, effective and tasteful! There are a verity if flavors! You lick your lips, scrub and then lick it off! Keeps my lips smooth all day! And have improved the overall health of my lips and they last FOREVER! Although expensive it is worth the investment. Be sure to lick it all off!
I have been using the mint julep lip scrub for years. I like to scrub my lips and apply a lip balm before i start my make up in the AM because it removes any dry flakes and makes my lips look slightly fuller for a short period of time. Great for prepping the lips for any kind of lipstick or gloss

317 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Biloxi, MS
16 days ago
Itzayana V. • 11 days ago
It's works really well. If you've ever tried the Jeffree star scrub it's similar. It has more sugar than conditioning product which is hard to find in a scrub.
2 months ago
Does the LUSH Lip Scrub work wonders? I have a problem with having to constantly put on chapstick on my lips and need something to scrub them when they dry out because I forget my chapsticks at home sometimes.
Rhonda J. • 18 days ago
This is my favorite lip scrub. Helps lift off dry skin