BY LUSH

Giving some sugar? Make sure you get some in return. This smoothing blend of fine sea salt, caster sugar and Fair Trade cocoa butter will buff and soften the skin and leave a delicious taste on the lips. A little almond and mandarin oil sweetens, and the edible hearts? They're just for your enjoyment. Savour it all to yourself or share with your valentine.

ingredients

Caster Sugar Safflower Oil Fine Sea Salt Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter Sicilian Mandarin Oil Almond essential oil Cornflour Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Geraniol Limonene

• The pink baby lips stains your lips so I was wondering if this al...3 Answers
  • Does this help with dry cracked lips?5 Answers
Bailey N.
This is the best lip scrub I have ever tried. For one: it’s delicious. And I admit to occasionally sticking my finger in the jar and just eating some. (Sorry not sorry) I mean seriously it’s that good. It smells and tastes delightful.
For two: it really does a good job of getting the dead, flaky skin of your lips, which is essential in the winter time. I have already gone through almost two pots. And I will continue to purchase!!
Rhea W.
Portland, Oregon
I do enjoy this product, it’s priced around $10, which is an investment for some. I’ve tried a couple different lip scrubs from different brands and they all essentially do the same thing, although I found that this is the most “lip scrubby” of the bunch. Most are over saturated with oils or Vaseline to really allow the sugar or coffee bits to do their job. The lush lip scrubs are my favorite out of the handful I’ve tried, but it’s not essential you buy from the brand itself. Honestly I feel the best alternative is to make your own.
Cassie B.
San Diego
I have been using this lip scrub for 7 years! If that doesn't show love and commitment to a product then I don't know what does. I've tried other lip scrubs but I always come back to This! First off they have lots of yummy flavors, and you know when it's from Lush you can trust the ingredients. This works wonderfully to exfoliate my lips, I am a dry skinned girl and it even effects my lips, this product helps to make them look smooth before applying other products. I will always repurchase this product.
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
i have this product in the honey option and really like it. it’s super easy to use. I usually rub some on after a shower my skin is easier to work with and seconds later but lips are insanely soft! it’s made with sugar so it also tastes nice. the directs say to just lick it off but I usually opt for wiping. my only issue is it kind of dried out after a couple weeks even though I was careful about putting the top back on, but I fixed that by adding a little baby oil.
Britt M.
🚨 PSA! 🚨 POPCORN LIP SCRUB IS BEING DISCONTINUED! I just found out yesterday and I was so sad to hear the news. This lip scrub is amazing. The sugar is finely ground, which aids in being able to really scrub your lips until their smooth. This scrub not only smells delicious, but this stuff is technically even okay to eat 😂 putting on an intensive balm right after using this keeps my lips in such great shape. I don’t know what I’ll do without it! 😭
Jenny R.
Lynchburg, VA
I bought the honey lip scrub for $10, and I absolutely love it! I bought it a few months ago, and there is still a good amount left in the pot. A little bit goes a long way. I have especially dry lips in the winter, and this helps to smooth them out right away. I think that the price is accurate for what it is because it lasts for such a long time! I use it about twice a week. It tastes great, and it smells even better!
Jenna M.
Westampton
I got this gem in a lush box about a year ago. This product works wonders on my lips, keeping them from cracking in this current cold weather. I would suggest this go to lip scrub as an essential must have! P.s. the flavors are pretty creative, I kept it simple with mint, but gifted the bubblegum to a tween!

Suggestions: I use it as needed during my nightly routine and add a Balm to my lips afterwards. Also, if applying a matte lipstick color, this will lessen any cracking or uneven look!
Anna C.
salinas, CA
I swear by this product. I've tried other lip scrubs that are too abrasive, leave a weird residue or just don't work. I bought mint julips to try and it works amazing. It's made with natural products so it doesn't leave my lips feeling weird and I can just lick off the excess product. I don't recommend leaving it in the bathroom where it gets hot and humid because it kinda ruined the product but it still worked!
Daniella S.
Charleston
I like this a lot! Sometimes you can just feel the buildup of dead skin on your lips and you want it OFF, and I'm here to say that this is perfect for it! I would recommend it to be used in the shower or before you wash your face, because if you're not careful to keep it only on your lips, it leaves a bit of a film on the skin. Other than that, I love the scents/flavors, and it lasts absolutely forever!
Kali M.
Orlando, FL
Great for the winter months when my lips need a little extra love because of the weather. This stuff works great, and tastes great! You can lick it all off right after, or just wipe it away. And after you’re done scrubbing the dead skin, your lips will be a bit fuller from the blood rush from scrubbing. Also Lush doesn’t test their products on animals, so it’s a win all around!!
Brittany H.
Knoxville, TN
How is this for sensitive skin?
lindsey w.
Salvisa, KY
I constantly chew on my lips, even though I wear lip liner, does this work pretty well with scrubbing the bad skin off?
Ellie F.
Winter isn't so kind to my skin, I also have the habit of biting my lower lip when nervous. . . I'm looking for something I can use regularly to help keep my lips soft & smooth. How often should/ can you use this?
J. R.
Thissss sounds amazing!
Nathalie P.
I need a good lips scrub because I bought one that is not that good