LUSH Ladybug Bubble Bar uploaded by Tatiana L.LUSH Ladybug Bubble Bar uploaded by Silvia C.LUSH Ladybug Bubble Bar uploaded by Sarah P.

BY LUSH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ladybug, ladybug, fly away home and fill up the tub with fragrant foam! Let this friendly bug take you under its wing. Crumble it up under running water in the bath, then relax under a blanket of fluffy bubbles as geranium and peppermint oils create a fragrance that's equal parts balancing and uplifting.

LUSH Ladybug Bubble Bar
  • "Best cute bubble bar in the world!!! Its very affordable and effective! Makes baths more fun! Very gentle on ur skin. Leaves it soft n smelling great!!" in 19 reviews
Julia F.
Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of this adorable bubble bar. This was part of Lushs’ 2017 Valentine and Mother’s Day line. I half of this a couple weeks ago. I was worried it wouldn’t bubble well, but was pleasantly surprised at my outcome. The only thing I don’t enjoy about this bubble bar is the scent. It smells like a strawberry mimosa, but in the bath, the scent was extremely diluted. This may have been because it’s a couple months old, however with other aged bubble bars, I’ve had a potent scent. Wasn’t my favorite, but it’s and adorable bubble bar! LUSH Ladybug Bubble Bar
Ally S.
Absolutely LOVE bath bombs and how silky they make your skin feel and how they pull out toxins. Plus they smell amazing and make you feel like a goddess when using them. They really add to your bathing experience. I HIGHLY highly recommend you use them if you haven't already and play around with what scents you like to add as an aromatherapy. Unfortunately I seriously doubt dye is good for your skin so that why these only get a 3 star for me instead of five. Not fond of the look either
Caryn R.
memphis, tn
I love the bubble bar. The sweetie minty rose scent is light and lovely. I can get 2-3 bubble baths from one bar. It makes nice bubbles and lots of them! I have several backups of this one! I will be repurchasing this one!
Sabrina C.
Indianapolis , IN
I loved this bubble bar. Is smelled so good and it makes your skin feel wonderful. You get a good amount for the price that you pay. It lasts for one to two baths for me. I would definitely get it again.
Britney R.
It smells amazing!! It made my skin feel so nice after I am done bathing. And the thing I love the most about it is that you can use it multiple times. It is just so refreshing. I definitely recommend it to everyone who enjoys a nice bath.
Caleigh T.
fairdale
I only recently started using lush products and everyone hypes them up so much but with some products I don’t understand why. It was like every other product pretty average if you ask me
Lindsey T.
Sarasota, FL
I could never say anything bad about the bubble bars from Lush! They are amazing and the amount of bubbles you get from just a small piece broken off is amazing! Crumbling a piece in your hands under the running water makes it thick, sturdy and tons of bubbles that smell amazing! I could never skip out on Lush whenever walking by, and this bubble bar is no different! Love!
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
This little ladybug gets an A+ from me all around! It has a slightly minty scent to it. It paints the bath water pretty reds and purples. It creates a dream bubble bath, fit for a queen! The cuteness of it is great for everyone from Mom to children! Everyone will simply adore it! The only negative I can say is that it is a seasonal product....only available at Mothers Day...but hey, we cannot have perfection all of the time!
Oneika B.
 was unsure of the scent combo but whomever came up with this one is a true magician! I love it! I broke it in half and could have broken it in thirds but hey - why not pamper myself! The bubbles were long lasting - still around after a 45 minute soak! I'm starting to think that the 4 additional ones I purchased are not enough and I may have to fight the mall traffic to get more before they leave the store. Really wish this could be a permanent scent for a bubble bar and an bathbomb and a shower gel (not crème - not a fan of the cremes).
Adrie M.
One of my all time favorite bubble bars!!!! It's minty and kind of floral and fruity? Very weird to explain, but it works and probably shouldn't, but nevertheless lush does it right! It leaves the water a gorgeous bright red color and gives you bookoos of bubbles! You could probably cut this in 3 parts and get 3 baths out of it easily! Not to mention it's great mixed with Lush's intergalactic Bath Bomb! ❤️
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
What's the youngest age that a child can use this? (Obviously with adult supervision)
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
This product is so adorable! Sad I never got to try it!