BY LUSH #22 in Bar Soap

Good Karma is difficult to come by these days, so we created a bubble bar with a pine and patchouli fragrance so you can bathe in Karma whenever you need it. This sudser's heady scent comes from refreshing sweet orange, lemongrass and lavandin oils, as well as pine oil, which helps to clear the mind while also adding a fresh, green note. Buy two and you can share your good Karma with a friend.

How to use: Crumble under running warm water as you fill the tub for mountains of fluffy, fragrant bubbles.

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Mango Butter (Mangifera indica) Fragrance Citric Acid Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin) Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) Lavendin Oil (Lavandula hybrida) Pine Oil (Pinus sylvestris) (Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil) Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil) Elemi Oil (Canarium commune) Glycerine Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Laureth 4 *Citral Hydroxycitronellal *Limonene *Linalool Deep Purple Lustre (Red 28, Blue 1, Aluminium Potassium Silic (Red 28, Blue 1, Aluminium Potassium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide) Copper Sheen and Radiant Gold Lustre (Potassium Aluminium Sil (Potassium Aluminium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides) Yellow 6 Lake *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Bubble bars are my favorite and I appreciate them way more than any bath bomb. This bar is no exception! Karma is an absolutely amazing smelling bar with a mix of pine, patchouli, sweet orange, lavandin, and lemongrass. All you have to do is crumble this bar under warm running water and watch the suds form in your scented paradise. $11.95 for a 5.6 oz bar is pretty pricy, but you can cut and break this bar into pieces so don't think that you can only use this in one bath. Will leave your skin feeling silky smooth and your bath water a gorgeous shade for luxury. I've also never experienced any kind of irritation from this bar. I've seen some people claim that this product will turn you pink (hair, cuticles, the tub) but I had no such experience.
Mandy E.
The only reason i am giving this 4stars (and not a lower score)is because i have a LUSH obsession and dont hate anything bc even if a scent is bad the products are amazing. That being said this karma pyramid bubble bar is not my favorite simply because of the scent-i hate patchouli! Luckily there are alot of other scents(lemongrass is pretty prominent and light vanilla and lavender notes too) in it that make it more of just a warm spicy scent then straight patchouli so its not horrible. Ido LOVE the cute pyrimid look and the gold top. It FILLS your tub with thick mountain of bubbles(i almost lost my 4yo in it!) And leaves the water a deep raspberry purpley color. Its gorgeous. Ive actually bought this several times(its one of my boys favorites because they love mummies and pyramids ūü§ó) even though i cant really stand the smell, and would recommend it to others with a patchouli warning! I LOVE LUSH-Try ALL THE PRODUCTS YOU CAN(And knock offs arent tge same-trust me I've searched!)
Rori L.
ogden, UT
THESE BUBBLE BARS ARE TO DIE FOR! YOU CAN USE THEM IN THE BATH OR IN THE SHOWER, YOU CAN PLAY WITH IT OR WASH YOUR BODY NORMAL! BUT THAT TAKES THE FUN AWAY! YOU CAN MOLD THIS WASH AND PUT IT BACK TO NORMAL. IT SMELLS AMAZING!
Amber Grace M.
Prosper, TX
Oh. My. Gosh. I freaking love these! We have a huge tub and I only use half at a time but the whole house still smells like this. It’s a floral patchouli scent, and I understand that you either love it or hate it, but I love it. Also, my skin is super soft when I use these. I have seriously sensitive skin and even though these are HEAVILY scented and colored, they have never irritated my skin.
Maggie K.
Patchouli is my favorite scent, and purple and orange are my favorite colors, which makes this my favorite lush product. That aside, it makes my skin soft is incredibly relaxing. Perfect for self care nights
Miranda V.
I love bath bombs! Nothing is better than coming home from a long day at work and popping one of these in the bathtub and being able to relax. Really helps soothe sore muscles. Great product, I would definitely recommend!
The Rosegold Garden R.
Tempe, AZ
This bubble bar is beautiful and smells amazing! I almost don’t want to use it because it’s so pretty. Definitely sids up nicely though and makes for a great bath.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
OMG ! I've had a bar of Karma soap setting within my collection since Christmas! I had been putting off using it thinking the scent wasn't for me due to previously having smelled it in stores, I decided to give it a go last week and WOW !!!!! The smell is like a warm hug! (lol) it's spiced yet not too strong the scent level is just right and lingers on the skin for HOURS!!! I was instantly addicted! Making a trip to my local Lush yesterday I purchased the bubble bar & solid perfume nearly grabbing the lotion as well but decided to wait on that until next visit. Honestly if your like me and haven't actually tried it please do ! It's so amazing!
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
I wish I could give this a thousand stars!!!!!!!! This is my favorite bubble bar and I never let myself run out! The moment you put it in your hand you smell the exotic scents and begin to drift away into a lovely moment, or at least I do!! I share all my lush products (except for face products) with my 4 year old so I do consider them gentle. She gets just as excited to use them as I do! I also buy and use the karma cream because the smell is just as divine!
Rachel R.
Clarion, PA
In LOVE with this product. I am a LUSH addict however I have always just stuck to bombs. Bubble bars in general are definitely worth the extra dollar or so, plus you usually get 2 uses out of most bubble bars while bombs you only get one. The bubbles are super fun and the water is relaxing and makes my skin soft and nourished. I suffer from bad eczema on my legs and LUSH bath products help so much! Pricy, but worth it. Karma bubble bars are always an amazing smell and beautiful color! LUSH Karma Bubble Bar
Rachael S.
Oto, IA
Is this product made just for one bath or is it suggested to use it for multiple ones? Also is it good for sensitive skin?
Marta V.
do you usually cut up your bath bombs or use it as a whole?
Jamie Rose S.
I love this scent! I get it in the bar soap. I am curious if this is the same exact fragrance?
Paige B.
What is the difference between a bath bomb and a bath bar?
Julia S.
Charlotte, NC
How many uses can you get out of this when broken into pieces?