BY LUSH #18 in Bath Products

Good Karma is difficult to come by these days, so we created a bubble bar with our signature pine and patchouli fragrance in a potent swirl of time-warping bubbles so you can bathe in Karma. This sudser shares its heady scent with our orange and multi-layered spice, Karma perfume so you can double up on the goodness and transport your senses to a Middle Eastern spice market right from the comforting confines of your tub. Buy two and you can share your good Karma with a friend.

Karyn T.
Never knew I'd be such a lover of patchouli!! This is my all time favorite bubble bar from lush cosmetics! I can get 3-4 baths from each pyramid so it is well worth the $11.95 in my opinion. My son, who is 7, enjoys using bath bombs/bubble bars from lush, as well, so I find buying the larger ones and breaking them up for several baths is smarter choice for our household. Unless you have a giant sized bath tub almost any lush bath bomb/bubble bar can be used this way...
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
I wish I could give this a thousand stars!!!!!!!! This is my favorite bubble bar and I never let myself run out! The moment you put it in your hand you smell the exotic scents and begin to drift away into a lovely moment, or at least I do!! I share all my lush products (except for face products) with my 4 year old so I do consider them gentle. She gets just as excited to use them as I do! I also buy and use the karma cream because the smell is just as divine!
Theresa B.
Orlando, FL
So from what i can say about my experience with this is, that if u love bath bombs and natural scents then this is for you.... exclusively lush is known for their smoothing products.... major con in purchase was the price. i think the only way i would buy it again is if it went on sale. overall though don't let the price discourage you if you want a great time share this with your friends on spa day or you just like to pamper yourself GO FOR IT !!!!!!!
Ashley C.
Marrero, LA
I LOVE Lush!!! I haven't tried much of their products but everything that I've purchased so far has not let me down! I really love the bubble bars and bath bombs and plan on trying other products soon. The smell and fun colors make bath time fun! I have a two year old son and he loves them too! He'll use the bubble bar as bath tub paint and draw on the sides of the tub until they dissolve into the water. So much fun!!
Christina Z.
Auburn, WA
The bubble bar is the best way to relax! From you getting to control how much bubbles you want in each bath, to the bubbles being very dense. You could build a snowman if you really wanted to! The bubbles won't disappear 5 minutes into your bath but will last until you get out! Love this product for myself or for the kids!! And makes the perfect gift to give!
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
I love Lush and all of their products. The bubble bar smells amazing and the amount of bubbles it produces is insane! The scent is relaxing and it's fun to watch the bar melt in your hands. My only complaint is that I don't have a Lush store in my town. I need to drive over an hour to get to the closest location.
Paul A.
Tallahassee, FL
Time and time again Lush surprises me with both the quality and effectiveness of their products. from bath bombs to everyday hand bubble bars, lush does it right. One karma bubble bar has lasted me months. All you have to do is cut off a small piece for each use. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jo B.
Gatesville, TX
I love bubble bars, and I love the smell of Karma. The orange patchoulli fragrance never fails to relax me and put me in a great mood. I like the size of this bar, and like that I can break it up into pieces to be used at different times. The bubbles are copious, and it really makes bath time special.
Halley T.
Kennesaw, GA
Y'all know that awesome smell when you're walking past LUSH? THIS IS IT!!! I LOVE this product, the smell is invigorating AND relaxing. As always, it is gentle on the skin and cruelty free. I love the way my skin feels after taking a LUSH bath and I specifically love this bubble bar <3
Kris H.
Love it so much smells so amazing I even got a soap bar that smells like it. I suggest this is you like more masculine scented products like old spice or after shave tones are in this bubble bar. Suggest putting the bubble bar chunks into a baggie and smashing them before using.
Marta V.
do you usually cut up your bath bombs or use it as a whole?
Rachael S.
Oto, IA
Is this product made just for one bath or is it suggested to use it for multiple ones? Also is it good for sensitive skin?
Jamie Rose S.
I love this scent! I get it in the bar soap. I am curious if this is the same exact fragrance?
Paige B.
What is the difference between a bath bomb and a bath bar?
Tessa P.
Kingston, TN
Does the glitter get everywhere?