BY LUSH #58 in Bar Soap

Good Karma is difficult to come by these days, so we created a bubble bar with a pine and patchouli fragrance so you can bathe in Karma whenever you need it. This sudser's heady scent comes from refreshing sweet orange, lemongrass and lavandin oils, as well as pine oil, which helps to clear the mind while also adding a fresh, green note. Buy two and you can share your good Karma with a friend.

How to use: Crumble under running warm water as you fill the tub for mountains of fluffy, fragrant bubbles.

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Mango Butter (Mangifera indica) Fragrance Citric Acid Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin) Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) Lavendin Oil (Lavandula hybrida) Pine Oil (Pinus sylvestris) (Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil) Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil) Elemi Oil (Canarium commune) Glycerine Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Laureth 4 *Citral Hydroxycitronellal *Limonene *Linalool Deep Purple Lustre (Red 28, Blue 1, Aluminium Potassium Silic (Red 28, Blue 1, Aluminium Potassium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide) Copper Sheen and Radiant Gold Lustre (Potassium Aluminium Sil (Potassium Aluminium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides) Yellow 6 Lake *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Karma Bubble Bar
  • "I am a huge fan of Lush bubble bars, and love them much more than the bath bombs. Not only does it smell wonderful, but it moisturizes your skin deeply and leaves a gentle golden hue due to the gold powder. Definitely will buy again!" in 16 reviews
Juliana S.
Asheville, NC
This was the first Bubble Bar I've ever purchased form Lush and I loved the smells and colors it created, but expected more bubbles. I still rate it 4/5 because it was so beautiful in the tub and left even a sparkly residue on my skin (I love glitter, so I was BEYOND okay with this!). It also left me feeling very soft and moisturized. I ended up breaking the bubble bar in half too in order to use it for two separate baths. There may have been more bubbles if I used a whole one in one bath, but even then it was more like little fizzes in the tub. Overall, if you appreciate a bath that will look like the galaxy and shine for days...definitely buy this Bubble Bar!
Mandy E.
The only reason i am giving this 4stars (and not a lower score)is because i have a LUSH obsession and dont hate anything bc even if a scent is bad the products are amazing. That being said this karma pyramid bubble bar is not my favorite simply because of the scent-i hate patchouli! Luckily there are alot of other scents(lemongrass is pretty prominent and light vanilla and lavender notes too) in it that make it more of just a warm spicy scent then straight patchouli so its not horrible. Ido LOVE the cute pyrimid look and the gold top. It FILLS your tub with thick mountain of bubbles(i almost lost my 4yo in it!) And leaves the water a deep raspberry purpley color. Its gorgeous. Ive actually bought this several times(its one of my boys favorites because they love mummies and pyramids 🤗) even though i cant really stand the smell, and would recommend it to others with a patchouli warning! I LOVE LUSH-Try ALL THE PRODUCTS YOU CAN(And knock offs arent tge same-trust me I've searched!)
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Bubble bars are my favorite and I appreciate them way more than any bath bomb. This bar is no exception! Karma is an absolutely amazing smelling bar with a mix of pine, patchouli, sweet orange, lavandin, and lemongrass. All you have to do is crumble this bar under warm running water and watch the suds form in your scented paradise. $11.95 for a 5.6 oz bar is pretty pricy, but you can cut and break this bar into pieces so don't think that you can only use this in one bath. Will leave your skin feeling silky smooth and your bath water a gorgeous shade for luxury. I've also never experienced any kind of irritation from this bar. I've seen some people claim that this product will turn you pink (hair, cuticles, the tub) but I had no such experience.
Haley C.
Arab
The beautiful blend of different earthy scents in this bubble bar really blew me away! The LUSH Karma Bubble Bar turns your bath water a deep purple with a gold shimmer, provides oodles of luscious bubbles, and is so deeply aromatic that I still smelled it in my bathroom two days after my bath! This is easily my favorite Lush bubble bar, and it’s so large that it can be broken down for at least 3 baths!
Jenna L.
danville
I love all lush products, they all smell so good and the store is amazing to walk into. All their products have worked well for me and given me a great result. I have recommended this place to a lot of people. We don’t have a lush close to me but whenever I am near one, I always stock up on products!
MacKenzie M.
Webster (town)
I love all of lush products. All the lush products smell so good and are all so unique. This soap is shaped like a pyramid. The lush brand is a little expensive but the products are natural and I feel good using them.
Cool H.
This scent is the most amazing scent!It is my go-to for every day it is light and hippie and fresh an awesome! The how far is super effective makes tons of Bubbles and is good for quite a few uses!
Emily B.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my all time favorite bubble bars. It smells exotic and woody and the colors it makes are beautiful. Also, I am cheap and I can break this up into three big chunks for three glorious, bubble-filled baths.
Amber Grace M.
Prosper, TX
Oh. My. Gosh. I freaking love these! We have a huge tub and I only use half at a time but the whole house still smells like this. It’s a floral patchouli scent, and I understand that you either love it or hate it, but I love it. Also, my skin is super soft when I use these. I have seriously sensitive skin and even though these are HEAVILY scented and colored, they have never irritated my skin.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
THESE BUBBLE BARS ARE TO DIE FOR! YOU CAN USE THEM IN THE BATH OR IN THE SHOWER, YOU CAN PLAY WITH IT OR WASH YOUR BODY NORMAL! BUT THAT TAKES THE FUN AWAY! YOU CAN MOLD THIS WASH AND PUT IT BACK TO NORMAL. IT SMELLS AMAZING!
Rachael S.
Oto, IA
Is this product made just for one bath or is it suggested to use it for multiple ones? Also is it good for sensitive skin?
Marta V.
do you usually cut up your bath bombs or use it as a whole?
Jamie Rose S.
I love this scent! I get it in the bar soap. I am curious if this is the same exact fragrance?
Paige B.
What is the difference between a bath bomb and a bath bar?
Julia S.
Charlotte, NC
How many uses can you get out of this when broken into pieces?