BY LUSH #7 in Facial Cleansers

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

• Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin...2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?2 Answers
Youana G.
Youana G.
Lavergne TN
This is so good so softening and clears my pores it's amazing would recommend for every skin type I use it alote and it stays with you for a long time I've had mine for a couple of months just in love with it
Danie S.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
I used to work at Lush and instantly fell in love with this product. the incredible ingredients, delicious scent, and affordable price made it a no-brainer for my hubby. the first use made him a covert... it left his skin feeling super moisturized, but not oily, it left his face smelling gorgeous, and it helped him contain the sometimes crazy stray hairs in his beard. he's been using it for years now and I can't imagine him not keeping it as part of his routine now.
Jojo A.
Jojo A.
Brooklyn, NY
I would like to try this I hear a lot of good things about it.
But is it OK if I can use it I have really sensitive skin.
stefany R.
stefany R.
San Diego , CA
Been loving this facial wash it is one of the best also leaves your skin very soft totally recommend this you can get this online or at the lush store
may 1.
may 1.
COLUMBUS
I love this lush facial wash it really cleans my face it really met my expectations it wasn't pricey it was affordable had really nice packaging it was a big container for the price it really good value I would 100% buy this product again and I deffintley recommend it trust me your missing out.
Taihyatti✨Y A.
Taihyatti✨Y A.
Detroit
The Lush Beard and Facial Wash was great on my skin. Due to the fact that my skin is very sensitive, this product did not burn or leave my skin completely dry . I purchased it twice and I'd recommend it to everyone I know.
Shay Z.
Shay Z.
Blacklick, OH
I got this for my boyfriend and I to share. He has a beard and I have a face do while it keeps his beard looking good and smelling good, it keeps my face feeling clean and smelling good
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
This product was awful. Would definitely not recommend if you're female like me and don't actually have a beard. If you do have a beard then I don't know it may be good. But for me it was rubbish. Didn't cleanse my beard at all
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Romulus
Very smooth and soft, I really like this prude the, it made my skin feel super soft, it had nice packaging, it was packaged nice and tight, it was very gentle, their could be a little room for improvement but I would recommend this to others.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Kitchener, ON
so ill just start this review off by saying....no, i do not have a beard lmao. i purchased this beard/facial wash for my boyfriend. he is always complainig about not being able to find a product suited for his skin and facial hair. he tried this out. it left his beard feeling a little greasy afterwards, and made his skin very dry. the product did clean, but left a weird residue and wasn't suited for his skin type. the product did smell very nice though, so that deserves 4 stars!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
Dania P.
Dania P.
Palm Springs , FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Any other ladies use this as their facial clenser?