BY LUSH #1 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Keep things bright and bushy with this creamy wash for furry faces. Fresh pineapple juice is full of enzymes to cleanse the skin and zap away dirt and oil, while almond oil, jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter soften and tame even the most unruly beard. With the light citrusy scent of Brazillian orange oil and the super soft feeling, you might find your beard has more admirers than ever before!

Madison W.
I used this product as a shaving cream after having a lot of trouble with shaving bumps and cuts on my legs and it Is absolutely awesome and smells great! It left my legs feeling super soft and hydrated which is great at anytime during the year! So you definitely don't have to just have to have a beard for this product!
Cheyanna S.
This is very pleasant to use. It's definitely not just for men. That's just marketing so ladies, don't be afraid to give it a try. It has fruit enzymes in it which lightly exfoliates the skin while other ingredients like almond oil are really gentle and softening. Basically this cleans your skin really well while not stripping it. It is a great oil cleanser and removes almost all makeup in the first go. If you do have a beard this does a great job on that area as well because it cleans thoroughly while not drying out and making beard hair look scraggly.
Youana G.
Lavergne TN
This is so good so softening and clears my pores it's amazing would recommend for every skin type I use it alote and it stays with you for a long time I've had mine for a couple of months just in love with it
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
I used to work at Lush and instantly fell in love with this product. the incredible ingredients, delicious scent, and affordable price made it a no-brainer for my hubby. the first use made him a covert... it left his skin feeling super moisturized, but not oily, it left his face smelling gorgeous, and it helped him contain the sometimes crazy stray hairs in his beard. he's been using it for years now and I can't imagine him not keeping it as part of his routine now.
Jojo A.
Brooklyn, NY
I would like to try this I hear a lot of good things about it.
But is it OK if I can use it I have really sensitive skin.
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I buy this for my fíance's beard care. He just raves about this product! He uses it as a beard mask for moisturizing his scruff. The product has a nice soft smell which is nice. I have used this as a hand moisturizer before and it does make your hands super supple feeling.
Kathaleen P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My husband loved this lush cleanser. Not just for the face but for the beard too. Leaves beard feeling clean not that streaky feeling you get with other cleansers. Scent is nice, not strong at all.
Amanda T.
Emporium, PA
My husband's favorite product. It is the only thing that cleans powdered metal from his beard after a shift at the factory for work, and I love how soft it leaves his beard.
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
My guy friends all seem to loooove this stuff. It smells so good too, it lingers so now I have an addiction to smelling beards 😷
stefany R.
San Diego , CA
Been loving this facial wash it is one of the best also leaves your skin very soft totally recommend this you can get this online or at the lush store
Liz N.
How many washes does it take before you notice a more tamed/cleaner beard?
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Ive heard a lot about lush but never really tried it . ive been needing to find a facial wash that wont dry out my skin and cause me to break out. I have combination skin meaning i have oily spots as well as areas that are dry . does any have this issue ? And how well is this product on your skin
Whitney S.
Gallatin, TN
Interested in this for my hubby, but he has super acne-prone skin. Anyone with a history of cystic acne use this? If so, would you recommend it?
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Anyone know anyone that used this? How did they like it?
Jessie P.